Ch 15: Welcome Back

Baby's POV

We've been fixing the gang for hours on end. It felt like forever to get them all re-wired. We had to dismantle them, but for some reason, Mangle wouldn't cooperate. I told Ennard many times that we don't have the tools needed to fix her into what we need, but he refuses to get her fixed. He's a whole different level of weirdness and stupidity. Maybe he needs to be fixed.
After finishing Chica, I looked at Mangle's dismantled robot parts. Whatever happened to her must've been deadly and cruel. The kids probably got to her.
Monsters. I pondered as I took her to a secret closet. I hid her from everyone so no one would question what happened to her.
I decided to take a break afterwards. Thinking about Ennard's plan, I don't think it was a great idea about taking (Y/N). The amount of times I told him that it would be a hassle to take care of everyone who cared for her would be too much for the 5 of us, but did he listen? No. He never does. He only cares about himself.
"What are you doing here, Baby?" I turned to see the demon himself.
"Nothing. Just thinking, Ennard."
"Are you still trying to think of a way to change my mind? It's not going to work."
"But don't you see the mess that's going on?"
"I say we are taking care of things pretty well. This is light work compared to the things we've done in the past."
"What if things get worse? I'm getting this awful feeling that there are more danger to come in the future, and it's only to get harder."
"You think you can say things as if you can say things as if you're in charge?" Ennard's voice raised. "If you don't like it, why did you join us to do it?"
"You made me do it." I snapped. "I never wanted in this."
"You were brought here one a faithful day. The commitment you had makes you a member of this club. Stop acting out or you will get the punishment, Elizabeth."
   My eyes widened. I hadn't heard that name in a while, my actual name. Hearing it brought me to tears.
   "Fine." I felt stinging in my eyes.
   "Good. Go back to the others and finish re-wiring the good for nothing creatures. I'll get back to (Y/N) to see how she is doing." Ennard came on the floor with a big thud following. "Don't disappoint me Elizabeth."
And just like that, he left without even saying a word. No apology, no goodbye, nothing. I was fuming with anger from what he had called me. I was done being called Elizabeth and I thought Ennard knew that already.
Hot tears stung my eyes. I wiped them away and sucked it up. I left Mangle in her small closet to leave to the rest of the group and see how they were doing. I hate it here.

Ennard's POV

Elizabeth can't do anything right. She's to controlling here, and I think something happened after the fact we got the girl. We have everything we need to stay here. Possibly, we can run this place with (Y/N)'s help. And with her friends, we can make everything much better and brighter!
Speaking of, (Y/N) has been too quiet. I haven't seen her in such a long time. I looked around and couldn't find a trace of her anywhere. I wonder where the hell she could have gone.
"Hey, come back here!" I heard an echo scream, followed by laughter. It sounded like Funtime Freddy.
I followed the sound to where it was. I saw passing shadows upon the wall, so I decided to hide in the vent and watch everything unveil. Funtime Freddy was chasing something, but from my angle, I couldn't see what it was.
"I hate these tiny pests!!" BonBon screeches.
   I squinted to look closer at what these things were. They looked like little tiny Freddies!! What does this mean?
   I hear the little demons cackling as Funtime Freddy runs in circles. What a total idiot! I need to get to the bottom of this, so I went in the direction in which they came from.
   "Do you think this will work?" Another oddly familiar voice looms through the pizzeria.
   Hearing it, I couldn't resist to go find it. I followed the echoing until I see a small opening with two chubby guys below. I peeked threw to see who it was.
   "Of course idiot. Now we have to find (Y/N)." A different voice played.
   I squinted harder, and I knew what my instincts were. It was Nightmare and Fredbear. I felt a grin grow on my face.
   "Welcome back, fools.." I muttered to myself and scattered along the vents.