Ch. 4: No Strings

The Marionette's POV

It's been a few hours since I texted Freddy about my plushie. It isn't really that hard to buy a plushie. I sent him a text and waited a few minutes. No reply. I decided to text Bonnie and see what's happening.

Hey bunny. Where's the bear?

Bonnie: I'm not too sure. He went into the store, but never came out.

Can you just go in and grab the plushie please?

Bonnie: I will try.

Please hurry.

     I stopped there and sighed. I looked at my arms and saw more strings attaching to it. I sighed and put my head into my knees. The music was still playing and there is nothing I can do about it.

Bonnie's POV

      I walked around to see if I can find the plushie for the Marionette. I wondered why he needed it so bad, it's just a stuff animal or whatever. I saw it on the plushie on the shelf and decided to take it.
Looking around the place, I never realized how creepy it was. I saw a plushie that looks like Chica. I took it for Charles so he doesn't have to sleep alone at night.
     I got chills from how creepy the store is. I sighed and texted Freddy to hurry up. I ran out of the store and went into the car.
"I have to text Chica." I say and sat down in my seat. As I looked around, I saw Charles on my phone.
"Charles, what are you doing on my phone?" I asked politely.
"I am playing a game Daddy!"
"Can I have the phone so I can call Mommy?"
"Okay. Where is Mommy anyways? I miss her so much.."
"I miss her too, little bunny." I sat Charles on my lap and he gave me my phone. "I have a surprise for you."
       "What is it, Daddy?" Charles's face lit up.
       "Here." I gave him the Chica Plushie and he smiles brightly while hugging me. I hugged him back happily.
        "THANK YOU DADDY!!!"
        "Your welcome Charles." I smiled brightly as I see him snuggle it close to him.
        He starts falling asleep while I start to dial Chica's number. I waited for a call to get picked up. I started to get worried that something happened to her. I hope she's okay.

Freddy's POV

Chica and I have been chasing the cashier for a while. We lost her a few minutes ago when she took a turned. We stopped in our tracks when Chica got a called.
"It's from Bonnie. Give me a sec." She picks up the phone and starts talking to him.
While she spoke to him, I looked around the space to find the cashier. She was a slick one. I wondered if she ever did that in the past. I heard rustling from the bushes near the park we were at. I got closer until Chica called.
"Freddy! Let's go! Bonnie has another plushie."
"Alright. I'm coming." I head to Chica and we left the place.
We did our best to re-trace our steps. While we were walking, Chica looks over her shoulder to me.
"Do you think we will get (Y/N) back?" She asks with insecurity in her voice.
"Of course we are, Chica. What kind of question is that?"
"Sorry... i-it's that I miss her very much. Ever since that day we met, I g-grown attached to her."
"All of is have. We will get her back soon, trust me."
"F-for Goldie?"
"For Goldie." I smiled at her and she smiles back at me. We saw the car with Bonnie and Charles inside. We headed inside and started driving to Marionette's place.

The Marionette's POV

The doors flung open and footsteps flooded the place. I peek out of my box and saw Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica with the plushie.
"Finally!! Give it to me!" I said impatiently.
"Got it, puppet man." Charles giggles and runs to give me the Plushie.
"It's the Marionette to you, little one." I chuckled as I took it.
I went in my box and waited. The strings started to uncoil and I was finally free. The box rumbled and I opened it. I was free of that wretched thing. I walked out of the box and smiled.
"Whoa!!" Chica exclaimed.
"So that's why you needed it." Bonnie looked amazed.
"Nice one puppet man." Freddy joked. I gave him a shut up look.
"Now let's get the others and start finding (Y/N)." I said with overwhelmed joy.

(Y/N)'s POV

I was in Ballora's room, taking ballet with her. She was teaching me everything I need to know if I ever wanted to entertain the kids with her. I was doing a good job for my 3rd time.
"Good job (Y/N). You're looking better than last time. I'm proud." Ballora gave me a smile.
"Thank you. Can I take a break?"
"Sure go ahead. Come back later if you can do we can dance together." She left the spot and twirled around her room.
I crawled through the vents to get to the main control room. Then, I felt my heartbeat a few times and stopped. Something wasn't right. There's something going wrong in my body. It felt like I wasn't with someone. And the name Goldie was going through my head. This is weird.
Trying to ignore it, I kept going. I reached the main room and the heartbeat happened again. I wanted it to stop! But at the same time. I love this.