Ch 8: You Can't Escape Me

People think it's easy to escape, and others find it difficult. In my opinion, however, it's flat out impossible. You obviously think that it's going to be a breeze to escape. You don't understand. You can't escape me. You never can, and you won't ever will.

(Y/N)'s POV

I couldn't sleep at all tonight. Something was off about tonight that made it different from every other night. I was roaming around the circus to find some answers but I found nothing to help. It was weird. I felt like I was having some weird watching and looming over me. This eerie feeling just won't go away.
       Trying to shake this paranoia, I went to find a place to cool off. The eldritch feeling got more perilous rather than calm. I decided to flee the position, feeling beady eyes follow my every movement. The forceful dread in my metal creaks and wires filled me, I suddenly decide to scream.
         I froze up from fear. All I was able to hear now was my own breath. I looked around the surroundings that I was in, being alert to seeing all things that try to harm me. I paced around trying to shake this feeling. It felt like I was going to throw up guts and junk. I held my head tight and closed my eyes. Using only my hearing, there was faint footsteps coming closer to my location.
        I started weeping through my shut eyes. For a quick moment, I felt like I was going to die.
        "Please... do..don't do this!!!!" I hear the steps get closer. Suddenly, I whacked someone that touched me from behind.

Ennard's POV

        I wasn't expecting the hard punch to my face. (Y/N) screamed again and ran away like a little child. I felt my nose broken. Feeling like a weak baby, I grunted and trotted away.
        "Tch.. stupid girl..." My smile slipped away from the pain I felt. "I can't believe you hurt me when I tried to talk to you!!!"
        My anger controlled over me and had me punch a hole in the wall. I painted heavily and gave a slight sigh to recuperate my balance. Sometimes I wonder if she even knows who she is dealing with. That's when she called back.
        "Ennard! I'm sorry! I got scared!" (Y/N) called from behind.
        "Whatever..." I mumbled to myself.
        "Come back!! I have something for you!!" She sounded rather excited. I went to see what it is.
         "What do you want? It better be good, idiot."
         "I said I was sorry!!" She snapped. She gave me a newly crafted mask that has been topped off with a crimson red bow with light grey streaks running through it.
         "Why are you giving me this?"
         "Because I wanted to thank you."
         "For?"
         "For helping me escape from the others who you said that were trying to kill me." (Y/N)'s smile formed slowly.
          Honestly, I forgot about that. During the whole thing between the kidnapping, I had told her that Golden Freddy and his gang are the bad guys. She is naive as a 5 year old child.
         "So," (Y/N) interrupted, "do you like the gift?"
         "Yes. I'm going to put it on now." I couldn't help but feel my wires tingle from this sensation. It's as if I'm falling in love with her or something.
          I took off my old mask, exposing what my face looks like. My one drooped eye dangling to the side caught her staring with her eyes wide open. I moved my hand across her face to see if she was there.
         Weird. My thoughts spoke. As I go closer I realize that she wasn't staring at me directly. She was staring at something behind me. Next thing I know, I heard a bellowed laugh surrounding the room and a sharp pain entered my voice box.
         The glitches from the hole in my body worsened by the minute. As I attempted to see who was behind me, they knocked me out. I saw (Y/N) being strangled by the big shadow from my blurred vision. My body decided to shut down as I hear a faint scream in the distance.