5: a gay confession

Draco's POV
~~~
I opened my eyes to a fluorescent white light and and the sound of light snoring. I blinked wearily and tried to raise my head. A shock of pain flooded through my body and shouted out in pain. Madame Pomfrey  came running over.
'Now now dear, gently does it, your injury is still quite fresh.'
She helped me gently rearrange my self into an upright position.
As I rubbed the sleep from my eye, she said to me:
' oh and mr malfoy, you have your self a rather unlikely visitor' she said motioning to the left side of the bed.  I slowly turned to see harry, slumped in a plastic chair, snoring.
I turned back to Madame Pomfery, who winked at me before walking away to tend to other patients.
I swear the women knows everything. We had quite a close relationship, as not many people knew about the several times I had come to the hospital Wing with injuries from my father, she was almost like my phycologist now. I laughed at the thought, immediately regretting it as it sent more waves of pain from my head. That weaslette has one strong punch.
I quickly turned round, hearing that Harry was starting to wake up.
Why was he here?
I sat back in my bed and waited for him to come to. Ha, it's almost like he's the one in a hospital bed.
I was snapped out of my thoughts when harry said, 'oh, morning Draco.'
He called me Draco!!!
'Morning harry, may I ask, why are you here?'
'Well I wanted to make sure you were ok,' he cares about me!?! ' and also me and Ginny broke up so I'm kinda trying to avoid Ron.'
Wait what?
'You broke up with ginny?!'
'Yeah... well actually she broke up with me.'
'Oh. Sorry'
'Don't worry, I'm not really that bothered.'
Really???
'So, what happened?'
'Well, she saw us h-hugging and flipped and hit you round the head. So I made her help carry you to the hospital wing, then we went back to the common room. She started spilling lies about what happened to Ron and 'Mione so I explained what actually happened. Ron and gin stormed off. Then 'Mione tried to convince me it would be alright, that we'd get back together, and I told her I didn't want to,'
Wait what?
'And told 'Mione to ask her out cause she obviously likes her. Like really obviously.'
'Yeah, even I saw that.'
'I know right! So then I came here.'
' damn.  Can I just say though, that weaslette does have a really good punch in her!'
'I know!! She slapped me once, it hurt like h- wait, did you just call her weaslette?!'
Oh crap
'Uh- y-yeah..'
'That is kinda...'
Uh oh uh oh uh oh
'Brilliant!'
'Really?'
'Yes oh my god that's amazing'
Harry's booming laughter took over the whole room, earning some rather odd stares but either way, it was nice to hear laughter.
My cheeks reddened at that .
'Yanno, your hair looks a ton better like that.'
I ran my hand through my messy hair, suddenly feeling self conscious.
'You think so ?'
'I know so' he replied, grinning.
' oh Draco? I need to tell you something.'
Suddenly I got confidence from no where. I don't know why, as it seemed like harry was about to say something terrible , but I had a serge of confidence.
'Go ahead'
'I- I think I might l-l-like you. Like as more than a friend.'
He cringed away, almost as if he expected me to hit him.
' that's good then.' I replied
A mask of confusion covered his face.
'It is?'
'Yes, and I'll tell you why.
From the first time we met, I knew.
Then you rejected me.
My father was a death eater.
I was always a disappointment to him.
You and I became enemies.
You hated me.
I loved you
I love you
I love your dark messy hair
I love your intense green eyes
Your smile
Your laughter
I did what I had to do
Of course I knew it was you that day
At the manor
I sacrificed everything to save you
And your alive
I love you Harry Potter. '
I couldn't read the expression on his face. It was a mixture of confusion, surprise and delight. But mainly suprise'
'I-I-I don't understand! I thought you hated me! You acted like you hated me'
'Acts can be deceiving harry,I really do love you'
I said grinning with my entirety
'After all this time?.'
I smiled.
'Always.'

Looky looky, 1 short chapter and 2 really long ass chapters in 1 day!
R u proud?
More coming soon- your little ghosty