be mine

Nickolas pick Isabelle up and started to walk with her in his arms to his bedroom. Once in the bedroom he started to kiss her again all over her body letting her stand on her feet.

Isebella can't keep her hands to herself anymore and starts to trace her hands all over Nicholas' body while he kiss her all over her body.

Isabelle is getting more turn on everytime nickolas kiss her on her neck and down her legs

nickolas stop kissing Isebelle and look in her eyes

"You know you are such a beautiful woman Isabelle and I'm the most luckiest man on this plannet to be getting married with you very soon." said Nicholas with a serious proud ground standing voice.

Isebelle looked at him and give him one of her biggest smile and give him one kiss with so much passion and love.

"And i am the most luckiest women to be soon married to a man like you Nicholas." said Isabelle.

Nicholas gave her a big smile and started to kiss her with much passion in that kiss.

While kissing her he started to carry her to his bed.

He lay her down on the bed and kiss her all over her body.

She started to moan his name out loud cause he turns her on so much.

She really need nickolas right now she can't wait any longer and she doesn't care if it is too early she need him now more than anything.

Nicholas lay on top of Isabelle but he is careful not to crush her with his weight and started to kiss her on the lips

she kissed him back on the lips

So they started to have a heavy make out session.

He rub his lips over her as she wrap her legs around him rubbing his back as he place his face in her neck to do what needs to be done. His breathing in her neck gave her goosebumbs but took her breath away any way.

Facial expressions explained their joy and they made love that instant.

***

"Stell why don't you want to go to prom?" asked nick concerned as they still layed on the floor staring at the plain white sealing.

"Because I don't know." Stella giggled.

Nick stood up from the floor and look Stella in the eyes

"Stella will you pretty please go to prom with me?" asked Nick desperately.

"Uhmmm...okay fine i will go with you to prom." Stella gave in and stood up.

Nick was so happy about her saying yes he started to walk up to her and give her a long tight hug

"Thank you thank, you thank you Stella." Nick thanked pleasant.

Stella just laughs at him and hug him back like she had wanted this for a long while now.

***
Later that night Nick and Nicholas was gone as Stella and Isabelle sat in the living room. Stella gave her mom a smile like she knew what happened.

"Everything alright?" Isabelle asked Stella.

"Yes fine." Stella replied acting all smooth. "You look so...tyred like you...danced or something."

"Oh yeah Nicholas tought me how to tango." She replied with a smile.

"Are you sure it's not dirty dancing?" Stella asked teasingly. Isabelle gave her an add look.

"How was things here?" Isabelle changed the topic.

"Very good. Nick asked me to be his prom date and I said...wait a minute. Are you trying to change the topic?" Stella giggled.

"Okay you got me." Isabelle gave up and just laughed. "Maybe me and Nicholas went a little further this time."

"That's amazing. Does this mean you're gonna give him a blow job under his desk at school?" Stella asked awake and excited.

"No!" Isabelle laughed. "We got engage."

"Oh my gosh." Stella gasped crawling up to her mom to look at her ring. "It's so beautiful. I want one."

"Finish your school misty." Isabelle giggled touching her daughter's hair drawing her attention. "I love you sweety."

"I love you too mom." She smiled noticing a hickey in her neck. She gave a smile and look at her mom. "And I also know what you and Nicholas did."

Isabelle gave her an add look waiting to hear.

"I'm gonna leave that for you." She said and stood up with a smile.

"Okay enough about me. Did you say yes?" Isabelle asked wide awake.

"Yes." She giggled.

"That's amazing." Isabelle said proudly to her daughter.

"Now come on. We have a big day ahead of us and you need to get your dress before the special night." Isabelle said and stood up with her daughter.