titanium

Break time came Isabelle caught Stella on time.

"Stella!" stella was in the hallway walking and reading her book.
Stella stop and turn around to see her mom.

"Hi mom." Stella greeted as Isabelle gave her a kiss on her cheek.

"Hi sweetie." Isabelle walk with Stella down the hallway.

"Hi mam." a girl greeted walking pass Isabelle. "Hi." Isabelle greeted back.

"You're like a celebrity." Stella said.

"Well everyone is these days." Isabelle smiled.

"Yeah well not me." Stella gave a sarcastic smile.

"Stella you chose to be invisible." Isabelle stopped Stella.

"And I love it that way mom. Just...I need to go. I'll see you again. Love you." Stella walked away leaving her mom worried.

***

After school Stella went to the shower rooms while the rest was outside practicing.
She walk to the sinks to the mirror. She rest her head in her hand and stood up straight again looking at herself.

"You shout it out. But I can't hear a word you say..." She started singing for herself.

In the mean while outside...

"Nick, sweetie. Can you go fetch my water please. I left in the lady's shower room. Thank you." Patricia ordered. Nick fake a smile, role his eyes amd walk to the showers.

"I'm bulletproof. Nothing to loose. Fire away. Fire away. Ricochet you take your aim. Fire away fire away. You shoot me down. But I won't fall. I am titanium. You shoot me down but I won't fall. I am titanium." Stella's sweet voice echoed through the room.

Nick instantly fell inlove with her voice. He tried to sneak to see who it was but he accidentally kicked an empty can. He heard a gasp then a run. It was Stella that ran out the room out the back.

"Nick! Hurry up would you!" patricia shout.

Nick look back at the spot where the girl stood then took Patricia's water and walk out.

Stella stood outside shocked.

"That would've been imberresing." she giggled to herself.

"What are you doing here miss. Banks?" she heard. She gasp and look to her left and see the principal.

"Sir..." she gasped.

"Stella, I need to ask you something." Nicolas said.

"Go ahead." Stella smiled unsure.

"It's about your mother. Does she ever talk about me at home?" he asked.

"Sometimes." Stella reply.

"Does she talk alot about me?" he asked.

"Sometimes." Stella replied.

"Is it good things?" nicolas bite his lip.

"Sometimes. Mostly yeah. Yes she does." Stella replied and give a little smile.

"What does she say?" Nicolas asked like a desperate single man.

Stella pull a big smile on her lips and decide to throw gasoline on this one's fire.

"Well except the fact that she said you're handsome let's say she said finds you extremely loving and I heard her telling my aunt how much she would like to invite you over for dinner and show how to cut carrots in matignon and then kiss you into pieces of chiffonade." Stella gave a sarcastic smile.

"What? Really?" Nicolas asked like a silly person.

"Omg no! I was just joking." Stella giggled.

"Thanks. But I'm serious." Nicolas gave her a begging look.

"Fine. She never saw anyone after my dad left and it really left her broken hearted. When you were still married she would say 'gosh I wish he wasn't married.' Or 'he can boss me around anytime' but that was jokes she made. Now if you'll excuse me I need to go." Stella smiled.

"Okay but one thing, why aren't you seeing anyone at school like Nick or..." Nicolas started.

"I'm seeing someone." Stella interrupt.

"Who?" Nicolas asked.

"My books." Stella replied unsure.

"Stella I'm serious. You're finishing school soon and I bet you don't even have a prom date." Nicolas said like a carring father.

Stella look down then back up at him.

"Well I'm not even interesting in coming to prom so I don't actually give a damn. Plus,your son, nick, we don't come from the same world I mean, he's a famous football player dating a rich girl and I'm just a girl with a book. Just, tell you what, take mom out for dinner after a few weeks but see her regularly for a while so that you can know that in case the two of you kiss that it would feel right for both the two of you okay. And I need to get going incase someone discovers me as the voice so bye." Stella walk quickly away.