she told him about herself.

Stella walk with her book into the abandon classroom and look up seeing Nick sitting there staring out the window.

"Hi, I didn't expect you'd be here." Stella said walking up to him. He look at her and looked kind of off. "Everything alright?"

"Yeah I'm fine." He replied which was a lie.

"No you're not." Stella said putting her book down next to him and folding her arms waiting for him to start speaking up.

He gave a laugh then look at her.
"Why haven't anyone mention your father?" He finally asked.

Stella's smile fades away as she swallowed a lump and replied, "Because, he was to good to be seen with us. He used mom just for the bed story then left her as soon as she told him she's pregnant. So I never had gotten to meet my dad but if I do, I'm gonna kill him."

"Stella, I'm so sorry." Nick apologised.

"It's alright. To me it's... as if he's dead, like he never even existed. Sometimes I wish there would be something on the news about him drifting of a clift but once again I won't know him." Stella faked a smile standing literally infront of him infront of his legs.

"You amaze me alot Stella." Nick smiled moving a piece of her long black hair out of her face.

She gave a blush looking down then back up at him. He lean in for a kiss as she quickly pulled away.

"So did you find your singing girl yet?" Stella asked changing the subject as she start walking around in circles looking around in the abandoned classroom.

"No. I'm thinking about letting every student sing to the teachers and those with the prettiest voice gets to sing for me so that I can try to recognize the voice." Nick replied.

Stella laughed silently and look at him.

"Your future girl will come, just give it time." Stella smiled.