does she?

Stella lay on her bed listening to music as her mother barked in and walk up to her.

"Stel." Stella look at her and took out her earphones. "Can we have a talk?"

"Yeah sure mom. What's up?" Stella asked.

"I know that you never had a father or anything around that dance floor but now that you're old enough to talk about it... do you think I deserve a second chance in love?" Isabelle asked looking seriously at her daughter.

"Of course mom. I have a run-away-dad but that doesn't mean you have no right to love again." Stella giggled. Isabelle look down with a smile then back at Stella.

"I am head over heels for Nicholas Keeble and oh my gosh he can get so attractively handsome sometimes that makes me wanna go of wild on him." Isabelle said. Stella laugh as she fall back on the bed then sat up straight looking at Isabelle.

"Please just don't use the car or so." She giggled. Isabelle laugh and nod.

"Can't promise although the office is still the best." Isabelle joked. Stella laugh harder till the tears role out of her eyes.

"Wow, I didn't know you can still get turned on." Stella giggled.

"Well you definitely don't know a thing." She replied with a giggle. She stopped and look at her daughter. "So tell me, what's going on between you and Nick."

"Oh nothing. He's still searching for the singing girl and I just don't think he'll ever find any interest in me since I'm burried into books." She smiled hopelessly inlove.

"Never say never." Isabelle said assured about her fancy quotes. "Anyway, me and Nicolas is going on a date tomorrow night and Nick is gonna be all yours. Just don't let things go to far."

"I know mom. I'm not stupid." Stella said touching Isabelle's shoulder. Isabelle nod her head as Stella gave her mother a nice warm hug.

***
The next morning Isabelle walk into her class and smile at Stella that sat at the back ready for class as everyone took out their books.

"Okay so today is unprepared speech. No judging and the truth ain't necessary. The speech doesn't need to be long. Only plain and simple." Isabelle said taking a seat behind her desk. "Patricia, you're first."

Patricia stood up and walk to the front.

"Your topic is about why parents shouldn't get divorced." Isabelle read and look at her with a smile.

Patricia clean her throat and take her stand.

"Why shouldn't parents get divorced? Well first, it has a big impact on children's lives and it can make the future hard for them. Just to think that your ex, the parent of your child is moving on and you have to face that every day as you are just over washed with regret and wonder. People get easily bored with each other and I won't blame them because there's nothing left to say or do." She finished and look at Nick. "Sorry hun. I just have experience." She said sarcastically and took a seat.

"Okay next up is Stella. Your topic is on why so many people have a problem with being social." Isabelle look at Stella and smile.

"Well, it's a choice you make. Your choices depends on what you want from life, whether it's to be silent or just wanting the attention it's all your choices. What makes you different is what's keeping you so special and unique. Not everyone is always as blessed as the others in it's surroundings and...people decides to keep it a secret." Stella said.

"Says the looser." Patricia laughed with her friends.

"Like that. We get bullied down by others that thinks they're better than you because they have parents with money but actually what they're horrible at hiding how much problems they have at home so they come to school and take it out on other's acting all rich and fancy like a bitch." Stella said sarcastically at Patricia.

"Okay before we start a war. Please remain silent and take your seats." Isabelle said. Stella walk to her desk as Patricia turn in her seat to face Stella.

"You know what your problem is? You think you're so much better then everyone just because your mother is a teacher but what no one knows is what a dork your father is." Patricia smiled plainly like a witch as the class gasped.

"My father may be a dork but atleast I don't run around sleeping with every guy that passes my road just because I feel unneeded in my family." Stella smiled as everyone gasped and look at Patricia to say something. "You think you're better than everyone around here because of the slut you are. But I've got bad news for you honey, just because you make the floors wet doesn't mean every guy will slip in it."

Patricia's mouth fall open as Isabelle stood up and calm the class down.

"Okay that's enough from both you girls. Next up is..." Isabelle started.

"If you think you're so much better tell me who's your prom date!" Patricia interrupted and stood up.

"I am." They look at Nick that stood up and looked at Stella.

"You're not even going to prom!" Patricia said rolling her eyes.

"Says you. Not me." Nick said as Stella also stood up.

"Are you actually saying you're inlove with this looser?" Patricia asked pointing to Stella.

Isabelle grab the phone and dial Nicolas' number calling him to her class.

"I may be. And if you have a problem with that, just remember what secret I have that could be spilled out easily." Nick said.

"Oh so that's how we're gonna play hu?" Patricia said with tears in her eyes. "Okay so should I tell this class what's going on between your dad and her mother?"

"Well, why don't you wait for my dad so that you can tell the whole class infront of him so that he can admit the truth himself." Nick said standing his gaurd.

"Plus how do you even know what's going on between my mom and his dad?" Stella asked ready for a war.

"I just...assumed about what's going on with their visits they pay to each other." Patricia replied.

"Sweetie, don't try to pull of something with no evidence." Stella warned.

"Or what? You gonna rib my hair out of my head and suck on Nick's horrible disgusting face?" Patricia asked sarcastically.

"Well I wouldn't mind." Stella replied.

"What's going on?" They look at the doorway and saw Nicolas.

"Thank goodness you're here." Isabelle sighed in relieve.

"Sorry I came here as soon as I could." Nicolas said and look at the class as Patricia role her eyes with a smirk. "Could you guys get specific and tell me who started this mess?"

"Patricia did." Nick replied.

"Then what are you doing in this?" He asked Nick.

"I'm just doing what's right." Nick replied.

"Okay. Did you started it Patricia?" He asked her.

"Sir..." she tried to explain.

"Did you? Or did you not?" He asked straightforward.

"I did sir." She replied.

"That's all I wanted to know. Please stop this okay. You're not eight years old any more so grow up." He said and turn to Isabelle that looked at him.

"Well it wouldn't actually surprise me if we're getting laid to choose sides." Patricia said taking her seat. Nicolas turn back to her and place his hands on her desk looking into her dace.

"What ever goes on between me and this teacher is non of your damn business. And maybe I am getting laid by her but just because I'm getting laid doesn't mean it's to choose sides. So go tell your friends and the whole bloody school but just know that I love this women with my whole heart and the one that really should get rewarded for being the nicest people should be her. Now show some respect before we walk roads that could've been cut out." He said and stood up straight looking at Isabelle that stood there half in shock but smiled as Stella also smiled at her.