still searching

The next day Stella walk down the hallway listening music and reading the last chapter of her book.

"Mark passed away and they never heard his voice again." She read the last part for herself then closed the book.

"Intresting book you have there." She heard. She turn around and saw Nick.

"Thanks." She thanked then walked away. "Player." She muttered to herself.

Isabelle and Nicolas was chatting in the empty classroom when Stella came in.

"I just finished my 28th book of the term and I need a new one." She said before thinking twice.

"Hi sweetie. Can't you say hi first?" Isabelle smiled. She was sitting on the table and Nicolas was sitting infront of her on a chair.

"Sorry, morning principal Keeble. Hi mom. Can I get a new book?" Stella asked.

"Maybe later. Principal Keeble wants to ask you something." Isabelle smiled.

Stella look at Nicolas and smile waiting for his question.

"You don't know about the singing girl do you?" he asked.

"No, all I know is that she's a girl with a voice and I'm a girl that needs a book." Stella replied.

"Okay but you were the one behind the bathroom and Nick told me that there was nobody except the singing girl. When I got to you there was nobody but you, the girl that needs a book." he confess.

"I am no singer okay. Now if ya'll excuse me, I've got a book to look for." Stella just turned around but got stop by Nicolas.

"Wait Stella, if you go into my office go to my drawre behind my desk you'll see a book ths title is "Open doors" read it and tell me what you think." He winked at her.

Stella gave an add look the walk out to do as she's told.

"Anyway I've got something to ask you." He smiled at her.

"Go ahead." Isabelle said looking at him.

"Will you go with me to my ex-wife and her husband's dinner?" he ask.

Isabelle gasp and put her hand on her chest.
"I'd love to." she replied

#WeirdConversation