PLEASE DON'T ARREST ME *LEMON* (Levi X Reader)

Warning: LEMON ahead

A/N Jan. 2018, Wow. A crappy lemon is such a strong way to start off a book. *eye roll* Please note my sarcasm.

There is going to be a rewrite of this.

---------------------

It was my friend's bachelorette party. My friends and I planned everything for her.

"Sasha! We got STRIPPERS!!!" Hanji screams. Sasha squeals out of happiness.

We have been friends ever since middle school, so it only seems natural that we share everything. We use to share birthdays, families, friends, food, clothes, almost everything, but boyfriends. We learned that the hard way after all of us trying to get with the same guy at the same exact time, and the baldy picked Potato Girl. And that's why we're here today.

Soon after Hanji announces that we got strippers, they arrive.

"So who's ready to be naughty?" The tall blonde with the eyebrows says with a devilish smile. Sasha squeals again. She's decked out with a sash, a button, and a crown announcing that she is indeed the one getting married.

The tall make enters the room and is followed by four other males and one other female. (Just for Ymir.)

Someone turns on the music and all of us girls are sitting on our chairs. The guy with the eyebrows dressed up like a captain, who is apparently named "Erwin" goes straight to Sasha. The horse faced firefighter named Jean goes to Hanji. The girl, Krista, who is dressed like a nurse, goes to Ymir. The construction worker named Eren goes to Mikasa. The tall doctor named Bertholdt goes to Annie. Last but not least the midget cop named Levi goes to me. We really should have looked into these strippers better. I didn't know guys as short as Levi, if that is even his real name, could be a stripper.

Soon the "dancing" begins. Levi is giving me a lap dance and I am enjoying the hell out of it. For a short guy, he's a damn great stripper.

"So you're a cop? How cute." I tease. He rolls his eyes.

"Tch." Levi glares at me.

"We got a Captain Sassy over there!" Mikasa yells, pointing to Levi. We break out in laughter.

"You guys are shitty brats." I act as if I'm shocked that he said that. I really didn't expect anything else from him because of the first impression he gave me.

He leans in closer to me. I start to get flustered. My face is blushing, but I can blame it on the alcohol. I've had quite a few too many to drink. It's a bachelorette party, what do you expect? Nobody walks away sober. That's why we got conjoined rooms in the hotel that we're staying at. (And just in case someone wants to get some.)

Levi's right next to my ear. "Why are you getting all hot and bothered?" He teases with a devilish grin.

His voice is so... sexy.

He starts to take off his shirt, which only makes me more flustered. I squirm underneath him, I think that he knows that something is up with me.

He gets even closer to me. He takes my face gently in his hands. "How about we get out of here." It's not a question, it's a statement. All I can do is nod as he leads me away. Everyone notices and starts hooting and hollering at us.

We enter the conjoined room, and he presses me against the door.

"I-I feel like I know you from somewhere. A-are you one of Connie's f-friends?" I hiccup. I don't really know what I'm doing at this point anymore, but I know that I like it.

"More or less, but you do know me (F/n), and I know you. If you weren't drunk you'd remember for sure." Levi even got a few drinks in him, even though he's not supposed to drink on the job. Hell, he's probably not supposed to be about to fuck his client, but he's about to do that too.

The short man starts to kiss down my neck. I run my hands through his raven black hair. "L-Levi~" I moan. His hands find the hem of my shirt and works his way up. He's cupping my breasts in his hands, slowly kneading them in a pleasant way.

Before I know it my shirt is off along with my bra and underwear. He has my skirt pushed up and out of the way. He undoes his pants. I run my hands up and down his toned chest and stomach.

He picks me up and carries me to the bed. Once he sets me down, the memory clicks. "Levi. I remember you now. You were that cop that saved me from that robber about a year ago. When you were an actual cop." He nods, confirming my statement.

He gets on all fours and is on top of me. He starts to work his way down my body with as many kisses as he can possibly give me.

I feel his hands on my inner thighs as I let out a small moan. They work their way higher until they reach their destination. He thrusts two fingers into me, slowly pumping them in and out. With every pump, I release a moan. He picks up speed, and so do my moans. "Aaa... Uhh... Mgmmg." The sounds that I'm making are embarrassing, but I don't care.

As I'm about to climax, Levi stops and smirks at me. "Not just yet, (F/n)." He licks my liquid off of his fingers.

Levi starts to enter me slowly. "Ahh!" I moan. I start to whimper as he fully enters me. He's so big that I don't know how he's fitting inside of me.

He starts to pump faster inside of me. I start to tighten around him, close to climaxing. "Say my name." He hisses sexily.

"Levi." I pant quietly.

"Louder." He demands.

"Levi," I say in a normal tone voice.

"Louder, bitch." He pulls my hair, yanking my head back with his fist.

"Leviiii!~" I screen loud enough for the surrounding rooms to hear, despite the loud music.

I tighten around him, it sends him over the edge. He releases his seed inside of me.

He collapses next to me on the bed. "(F-F/n)," He whispers, still out of breath. "That was.... You're amazing." He turns to me and plants a kiss on my lips. He throws a blanket over us and I cuddle closer to him.

"Just so you know, this isn't a one-time thing. I wanted to see you after I saved you, but that didn't happen. I'm just happy that I can see you now." He smiles at me and I smile back. I think I would like this to be more than a one-time thing, especially when I'm not drunk.

Levi pulls the blanket above our heads as Jean and Hanji enter the room, already almost completely naked. We laugh together because we were just like them.

________________________________________________________

I wrote this one a longgggggg time ago. Like a year or so ago. Please do not think that this is my best work, because it's not. But it's one of the very few lemons that I have written, so you can judge me on the lemon content which isn't the greatest.