PLEASE DON'T ARREST ME <REMAKE> *LEMONISH*

This is a rewrite of my very first lemon. The lemon is still isn't great, but the story itself is well improved. I've learned a lot in the past few years about writing and I think it shows.

WARNING: there is lemon, so if you are offended by people getting it on, this is not for you. Go read something else.
_____________________________
It was finally the day of my friend's bacherloette party, the day that all of us have been anticipating since the day she was proposed to. Heck, we had this planned out before we knew that her fiance was going to pop the question.

As we were gathered in a luxury hotel room, we chatted amongst ourselves. There was food that we had catered in, and decorations that we had set up long before Sasha arrived.

Hanji's phone rang and she walked into the joining room for some privacy. While she was gone, we continued on with some typical bacherloette party games. When Hanoi returned she cleared her throat, getting the attention of all of us in the room. "So, Sasha... we got STRIPPERS!" The woman with glasses jumped up and down with excitement as she thought about the half naked men that were coming to our hotel room.

"Oh my hecking gosh, Hanji! We can't have them here. I can't have them here!" Sasha was in a slight panic, thinking only of what her future husband would think of this.

"Sash, relax. What do you think the boys are probably doing? Do you really think that his friends would go stripperless? I don't think so." Ymir points out. Sasha nods, accepting that her friend was right.

After a few minutes of excitement, the strippers arrive at out door. Hanji answered the door with a gigantic grin on her face.

"So, who's ready to get naughty?" The tall blonde with the large eyebrows said as he raised and eyebrow with a devilish smile.

Sasha squealed a bit. Now that the strippers wre in front of her, she was more than ready for the fun to begin. Obviously we had Sasha decked out in full bacherloette gear. She had on a sash, a pin, and even a tiara. It wasn't too hard to figure out who was getting married in this room.

The tall eyebrow man entered the room with four other men behind him and one woman for Ymir.

All of us women took a seat in chairs scattered across our large room. Ymir, who was sitting closest to the stereo, turned on some classic, high beat stripper music.

Each stripper decided who they wanted to go to. The two-toned hair boy went over to Sasha, paying her special attention because of who she was. The eyebrow guy named Erwin went to Hanji. She seemed to be rather happy that he picked her over everyone else. The small girl that went by Historia but was really named Krista went to Ymir. The boy with the teal eyes went to Mikasa. She seemed to get lost in his ocean-like eyes. I had never seen her act like that with anyone before. The really tall guy with the brown hair went to the usually stoic Annie. She seemed to be unraveling around him. Maybe it was because of alcohol, maybe it was for other reasons. And last but not least, the shortest of the guys, named Levi, sassily made his way over to me.

Despite his height, he was attractive. Normally I went for taller guys, but he'd do in this situation because he was built like a god and he was dressed as a cop. It was almost as if he knew I had a cop kink.

In an instant, the lap dances being and I'd be lying if I didn't say that I was enjoying the he'll out of it. Levi was making this the best lap dance that I had ever had. He was stradling me, my legs trapped under him. The way he touched me made me feel like I had never been touched properly before. His fingers trailed lightly over my skin, sending shivers down my spine. I could feel myself heating up.

"So, you're a cop?" I say, trying to distract myself for the sensations that I was feeling all over.

All I got in response was a "tch," and a glare. He continued on with his dance, but he seemed unamused by it all, but that didn't effect how good the lap dance was.