Blushing and screaming

Cat's POV

I step out of my limo and walk in to my building. Once in my elevator I hear someone screaming "Please hold the door!" I hold the door of my private elevator so that I can give that cockroach my dead stare. But when I see who it is I feel my face soften just for a second." And what were you thinking Kiera! This is my private elevator you can take the ones everyone takes!" I shout. I wouldn't shout if I wasn't at my work but I have to keep my scary reputation up. So people respect me. "I-I-I'm so so sorry miss Grant, I-I-I didn't mean to. I didn't know" she says quite. "Well Kiera maybe you should pay more attention next time." I can't stay mad at this girl for some reason. "Yes miss Grant of course." She says. When she was planning to leave my elevator, I say "you can just come whit me now Kiera I don't want to waist another precious minute of my time." And she takes a step back. When the elevator closes I can feel that she is looking at me, I turn around  "What? See something you like Kiera?" I say with one eyebrow up. Here cheeks redden and she starts to rub here hands together. "Sorry miss Grant, it's just you have something in your hair." She says shyly."well don't stand there, take it out." I say demanding. She looks at me and sticks the tip of here tongue between here teeth and brings here hands to my hair. When we touch we stand there frozen. Neither one of us says a word. Then the elevator things and Kara rushes out of the elevator as if she never been here. I walk out of my own elevator and walk overs to my desk. I look at the desk where Kara is suppose to sit but there is no one. I look at the IT guy but he is to busy doing something probably useless."Kiera!!!! Kiera!!!! Kiera!!!" I scream and a blushing girl comes rushing into my office."Yes miss Grant?"