really?

3 years later

Kara's POV

Cat and I are going to family dinner at Alex and Maggie's apartment. I step into the bathroom "you don't have to use makeup, you know? You look so beautiful without it." Cat smiles at me trough the mirror. "Thank you darling, still I want to look stunning." I giggle a bit and I go to the living room to find my purse. "Darling are you ready?" Cat calls from the hallway. "Yeah coming!" I shout, before grabbing a small item that I can't forget. I stuff it in my purse and I link my arm with cat's.

When we arrive at Alex and Maggie's home. I open the door for cat and link our fingers with each other. "Do you have their present?" I ask. "Yes Kara, I have" she says sweetly with a soft smile. I kiss her quickly before ringing the doorbell. "There here!" Alex screams at Maggie. "Come in you guys" she says happily. "Danvers" cat answer teasing. Over the year they learn to accept each other, they even can have fun teasing each other. " isn't it the famous kit cat" Alex says grinning.
" always a pleasure to see you too, skittles" cat says laughing. That nickname comes from a time when Alex chocked on a hand full of skittles. She coughed so hard that all the skittles went flying al over the place. It was the funniest yet scariest moment ever.
"Mmmh smells great" I say." Is mom here already?"
"Yeah she is in the kitchen with Maggie and Winn" she says while taking the too expensive whine cat brought with us.

Dinner

"This food is just too good" Winn says happily. "Thank you" Maggie says.
"So sis what are you guys going to do this summer?" I ask curious. " well we are going to visit mom and then we spent a week with Maggie's family" se says smiling. "And you?" She asks.
"Well we are going to spent two weeks on the Caribbean islands. One week with Carter, the other just the two off us." I say full of excitement. "Omg, when are you guys leaving?" Maggie says. "Yeah" Winn asks.
"We are leaving tomorrow" cat says with a smile.
"Have fun" they all say.

Vacation (week two) the day

"Cat can we go for a walk?" I say. "Of course my darling" She says smiling at me. She gives me a quick yet mind blowing kiss. I smile and kiss her harder and longer.

As we're walking with our fingers tangled together, I enjoy the beautiful sunset and the lights from the houses, hotels, bars and clubs. There's a soft breeze touching our skin and it's soothing. I come to a stop and turn around. "Come" I say and pull her two a little yet fancy boat, with a picnic inside and some alcohol. We go on board and as I start rowing I look at how beautiful cat looks in the light of the sunset."Sweetie" I say calm and happy. "Yes my love?" She looks curious at me. "You know I have said before you are my home." I say.
"Really?" She says teasing.
"And I mean it. When I look at you I can see the universe trough your eyes, I can see all galaxies sparkling and I can see love. You cat, you make me feel safe, you make me fell warm and loved.
I love you cat, I love you so much. And I hope that one day I can show you how much, I hope one day I can give you all the stars, Suns and moons. Because you are my soulmate, my love, my friend and maybe my wife.
Catherine Jane Grant, will you marry me?" I ask with tears in my eyes as I grab the little velvet box with a beautiful ring inside. Cat is crying she is crying hard, but it's not from sadness, no it happiness. "Yes of course you stupid, I will be you wife!" She says smiling and sobbing and I put the ring on her tiny, slender finger. We kiss and she is still crying "you stupid asshole, I love you so much." She says smiling.
"I love you too, love"
And there we are standing on a boat, holding each other as the sun is almost gone, and tears almost stop. This is two
people who love each other, no matter what they are, who they are or what they look like. This is just simply love.