Supergirl?

Cat's POV

Another morning whit screaming at people, giving them dead glares, noting special. BING! The elevator stops and I walk out. "Good morning Miss Grant, here is your latte." Sunny Danvers says. I grab the latte and ignore the electric feelings that goes trough my whole body as we touch. I sit at my desk and scream "Kiera!" The blond girl comes rushing in. "Yes Miss Grant?"
" I need my layout in an hour chop chop!" I say. "Yes Miss Grant". I can't help but take a glance at her when she walks out of my office. This girl is beautiful. I would never admit that out loud tough.

Hours later

Everyone is leaving, going back home to their families. Still Kara stays, she's walk through the building. I stand up and I trip over that stupid plant I asks Steven to move. But I never hit the ground. Two strong arms are wrapped carefully around my waist. "Are you okay Miss Grant?" Kara asks. "I'm fine thank you." I stand up and put my skirt back in the right position. She is supergirl, I always had my suspicions, but now I'm sure.
I grab myself a glass full of m&m's and go to the balcony. Kara follows behind. "Kara can you take your glasses off please."
"I'd be blind without them" she says a bit nervous
"I doubt that" I says focused on the girl in front of me. She stammers. "Glasses of or I'll take it as a confirmation." I says strong.
She turns her head a bit and carefully takes off her glasses. My breath hitches as she turns to me. So strong yet so vulnerable. "First of all let me thank you supergirl". I say softly with a smile. Kara looks scared at me. " don't worry darling, your secret is safe with me." I say. She doesn't say anything and in getting worried. "Kara?" I say softly. Her head snaps up when I say her real name. "I-I-I'm so sorry that I didn't tell you sooner." She says weakly. "Oh Kara" I step closer and hug her. She relaxes and I do too. "I need to go home, my sister is waiting for me. Get home safely Cat." I feel a smile creeping up my face and say" you too Kara you too." An off she goes.