Chapter 8

We got all our bags out of the car and almost inside when my dufflebag decided enough was enough and it was gonna rip open. Oh happy days. Luckily it wasn't the one that had all my under garments in it.

As I was picking it up I noticed another pair of hands helping me. I looked up to see my childhood best friend. I stopped what I was doing for a second and then continued at a quickened pace.

After almost all my shirts were picked up I picked up my dufflebag again and mumbles a thanks and walked away. As I was walking away he called to me, "Hey!" I turned around and looked him in the face, he studied me for a second before bending down and picked up my blue shirt with a superman shield on it and in the middle of the shield was a carrot. I remember the day I made that. I made one for me and him. Oh crap.

"Where the hell did you get this?" He questioned with bit of edge in his voice.

I was panicking. I didn't know what to do. So, I half lied. "I made it." It was true I just didn't go into details.

I snatched the shirt from his hands and speed walked into the house. I spotted Taylor on the couch almost asleep. So I went up right next to her ear and screamed. She got up so quickly I thought she broke a bone.

"Good. Now that you're awake mind telling me where my room is?" I asked get with a devious smile.

"I'll show you." A voice from behind me said.

I turned around and there was Louis. His smile going from ear to ear. He probably just witnessed what  happened. I looked at Taylor to find she had already fallen back asleep. I glared at her even though I knew she couldn't see me.

I turned around with a smile on my face to look at Louis. I gave him a small smile and bent down to pick up my bags. But, before I could reach the last really heavy one he grabbed it and another one I already had on my shoulder.

"Right this way ma'am."  He guided me up the stairs and down the hallway to the second door on the right.

I opened the door and dropped all my bags. The room was red. Everything in it was a different shade red. Blood red. Blush red. You name it. Everything except the comforter with was blank and white zig zag. And all the decorations were either black or white. This is heaven.

"Do you like it?" Louis asked.

"Yes! I LOVE IT!" I replied.

He laughed and told me to start to unpack and he'll get Niall to come get me when the food was here.

He left and closed the door behind him. After he fully closed the door behind him I started jumping up and down on the bed. I finally have a place to call home. I got my iHome out of my bag and my iPod out of my purse and plugged it in. I then turned on my favorite song, Little Lion Man. I turned it all the way up not remembering all the other people in the house. I started jumping on my bed and singing on the top my lungs.

As soon as the song was over I jumped one last time to face my door to see Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, and Zayn Malik looking at me with big grins on thier faces. As they were looking at me I just sat on my nodding my head. I finally diecided to speak up because it didn't seem like they were anytime soon. "I would hope that you came up here for a reason and not just to stare at me."

"Oh" Zayn Started. "Dinner's here."

I didn't even say a thank you I just ran downstairs and hoped over the couch got a pizza box carefully and went back over to the couch to sit down and eat. As I sat down Zayn, Louis, and Liam were just getting downstairs. As they were walking past me they each gave me a look of dissaprooval.

They all dissappeared into the kitchen and came back with paper plates, all except Louis. He came in with an empty plate. He looked at me with puppy dog eyes and I caved. I got one piece out of the box and ripped the crust off of itand threw it at him. he looked at me with a shocked look but sat down anyways. Taylor, Harry, and Niall soon came downstairs and got their food.

"So I may have told you guys that I was bringing a new member into my family...... She is my sister." Everyone seemed pretty okay with it. Which is good for me. "Everyone can ask her one question....... Go in order"

"That"s No fair!" Louis said from the very end of the couch. " There won't be any questions left!"

"Too bad Louis,"Harry said with pride at the front of the couch. Louis gasped and looked away dramatically. I giggled and looked away from Louis to Harry for him to ask his question. "When was your fisrt time?" He asked before taking a bite of his pizza.

"Never." I told him in all honesty. "I'm staying abstinent."

Harry spit out the sip of drink he just took and looked at me in astonishment. "That little thing hasn't got anything yet."

"Well..... no." I could tell he was over being amazed by my lack of sex and he turned to Liam so he could ask his question.

"What's your favorite color?" Liam questioned.

"Red"

"What's your favorite movie?' Zayn asked.

"Beauty and the Beast"

"How many children do you want?" Niall asks me.

"Three. A girl and two twin boys."

Now we get to Louis and he thinks for awhile before it even looks like things are being registured in his head. Like there's only one more peice to the puzzle he is dying to finish.

"Before Niall found you, what was your full name?"

"Delilah Day Roberts"

"I'll kill you." He told me.

Taylor's POV

Oh shit.