Chapter 9

"I'll kill you." He told me.

He stood up and walked up right in front of me. He was a good two feet away from me, enough room for me to stand up right in front of him. "And why would that be." I asked with my soft voice.

He took a step forward and I took one back and he said, "Because you weren't going to try to remind me of who you were." He pounced on me and started licking my face.

"Louis, get the hell off of me." I giggled.

He rolled off of me and got up. He stood above me and held his hand to help me up. I took his hand and as he was pulling me up, I was puling him down and he fell to the floor. He looked up at me with puppy dog eyes saying, 'why wouldn't you help me.' I shrugged my shoulders and tried stepping over him to get to my seat, but to no avail Louis grabbed my foot and my face hit the plush chair cushion.

While my face was still burried in the chair I mumbled, "I'll get you back you cunt."

He laughed, stood up and walked over to where he was sitting and sat down. I decided that my face was comfortable where it was and just stayed like that. Everyone was giving me weird looks so I just growled at them and they turned around like nothing ever happened. 

My face started cramping so I decided to sit up straightand act like a lady..... until I remembered my pizza. Then I jumped on the box like a wild dog and opened it, to find it was almost empty.

I looked at all the boys carefully until my eyes fell on Zayn's plate. He had four extra peces on his plate. I growled and then pounced on him. And this little cunt was laughing. He was laughing so hard that tears were falling fro his eyes.

I got up from on top of him and grabbed his plate. "Bitch." I muttered under my breathe as I went back to my seat. Everybody just laughed.

"Hey! Who want s to know something intersting about Taylor?" Taylor started choking on her food from coughing. "She has a tumblr acount," I started.

"NO NO NO DELILAH DAY HORAN, I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU SAY ONE MORE WORD I WILL KILL YOU IN YOUR SLEEP! AND A THOUSAND OTHER WAYS!"

"That's completely dedicated to Harry!" I screamed as she got up and started chasing me around the room. "Liam throw me my phone!" He threw my phone as I was running behind Harry, and harry caught it. He along with all the other boys were laughing so hard. I grabbed Harry's hand and dragged him into the nearest room and locked every entry way I could find.

"Here," I took my phone from Harry and entered the password. I handed it back to him as soon as I pulled up tumblr. "Look up @Harry's_Wife_&_Pimp." He looked at me as if I was batshit crazy. "Don't question the crazy, question the sane."

He looked it up and he looked as if he had just hit a deer, went into a coma, woke up, and told that his death was planned to occur in about one hour. Like legit.

"How do they know what size it is!?" He asked frantically.

I took my phone away from him, "we're evrywhere bro."

*Meanwhile Liam's POV*

After Taylor was done banging on the door that Del and Harry went through, she turned around so quickly that it almost gave me whiplash.

"Where's her shit?" She asked. We were all pretty scared of her at the moment, so we all just pointed upstairs. She nodded at us then took off up the stairs. We were all curious in what she was doing, so we followed her upstairs into Delilah's room. Taylor was already setting up little traps everywhere to catch Del and make her fall and stuff like that. Zayn started helping Taylor when suddenly Taylor's phone started ringing.

"Get out, Get out, Get out of my head

and fall into my arms instead

I dont, I dont, Dont kno-"

Taylor answered her phone and her face went completely pale. Her eyes were as wide as friggin saucers. She ran downstairs and towards the door where Del and harry still were, "Delilah come out, he just called me."

Delilah came out and she had a scared look In her eyes. "Oh shitskies." Delilah was about the same as Taylor was when she answered her phone.

"I guess we should've told my grandpa we were moving to Ireland."