chapter 2

When I woke up I was sweating like crazy and crying.

This wasn't a dream it was a flashback. This has happened to me before. This used to be my life but, no that is different. Mark is in jail now for attempted murrder. I never will forget him because of what he did but, I will always try.

My roomate came barging through the door not a minute later. "Delilah are you alright, I heard you screaming-" she rambled but I cut her off.

"It's okay Taylor I just had the dream again. I'll be fine." I told the green eyed girl in attempt to calm her down.

"Oh, not agin! Why do I keep buying you dream catchers if they are frickin useless" She yelled/laughed, as did I.

"Because you care." I stated simply

Let me explain somemore about myself. My name is Delilah Roberts. Taylor and I are best friends and we have been for 7 years. We moved in with each other after I told her the story about Mark. My parents are dead. They were killed in a care accident .We are massive directioners. We vowed that if we ever met them I would treat them like the normal people they are and Taylor would too after she went all fangirl.OH, and I'm adopted.I have nothing but a picture of my old family. It has two boys 1 looks around 1 and the other around 4, a mom, a dad, and a me. Everybody except my mom has brown hair. I guess that's where I get my blonde hair from.MOst of them have blue eyes like me too.

I have never tried to find my family because they gave me up for a reason. I don't care what for and I don't want to know either. I'm happy with my life.

I was snapped back into reality when taylor countered, "yeah I do care."

"I'm gonna go watch TV downstairs if you want to join." I told/asked Taylor.

"No ima catch up on the sleep I just lost thanks to somone" She replied and I put on my best innocent face.

"love you too" I called as she left the room.

"yeah yeah" she called about half way through the hallway.

"ALRIGHT TO THE DOWNSTAIRS" I screamed.

"SHUT THE HELL UP" Taylor countered.