Chapter 7

I was shaken awake by Taylor appearently screaming at me. I couldn't hear her obviously because I would've woken uo a long time ago and smacked her in the face if I could. I took out my headphonesput them away and said, "Taylor look at me." She craned her head to look at me and I smacked her so hard she had a red mark on her face.

"Well my face says thank you to you Delilah." Taylor said to me while rubbing the red mark on her face " Now you're only down to three Del."

"Three what?" Niall asked finally joining the conversation.

"Three hits" Taylor replied.

"For what?" He asked another question.

"Well" I started. "Once upon a time taylor and I made a bet that I couldn't beat her record on the marshmallow challenge..... So she gave me five slaps if I could beat her record..... The only twist was we used the camping marshmallows instead of regular marshmallows." I smirked in triumph.

"Ever since I have had five slaps and now I have used two so I have three left." I reminded Taylor.

Niall laughed pretty loud but collected himself now and now he was just shaking his head and laughing  under his breathe. I was about to put my headphones back in my ear when I remembered, " Taylor why did you wake me up.... It better be good... if you couldn't tell I was asleep."

"Oh yeah I was thinking we could all play twenty questions since Niall doesn't know that much about us" Taylor suggested.

It was a pretty good idea except for the fact I wanted sleep . But, Niall was giving me puupy dog eyes and I couldn't resist so gave in, "Fine , Niall you start"

He nodded and asked us, "Where did you grow up at?" He started, "I'm from Mulingar, obviously"

"Alabama" Taylor said.

"Doncastor" I told him.

He looked at me with wide eyes than said, "That's where Louis grew up at and lived forever."

"I know", I started. "He was kinda my neighbor and best friend until I moved when I was in my ninth grade year."

"Are you gonna remind him?" Niall asked.

"No I was thinking, if he remebered me he would tell me if he doesn't than I won't push him to remember me."

He just nodded his headand I think shook it at the same time. He seemed pretty distant for a few seconds than lit up again and we continued our game of now nineteen questions which turned into about fifty. We basically played until it was time to get off the plane.

When the plane landed Niall, Tayllor, and I went to go get our bags from baggage claim and off to the car we went. On our way there a thought popped into my mind, "Niall do the other guys know that we are coming."

He laughed really loudly and he almost ran us into a tree. " Do they know that you guys are coming..." he started with a small laugh. " Liam has them on their hands and knees cleaning the floor with toothbrushes because he wants the floor to be spotless." He continued, " He has Harry in the kitchen cooking you guys a meal that in his words will be 'fit for kings'" . He laughed really loudly and started snorting, " I'm just glad that I'm not there because Zayn was on my legs trying to get me to take him with me and Louis looked like he was crying."

We all laughed our butts off in the car and NIall almost ran into a tree again. We all kept talking and talking until Niall pulled up to a house that looked like it could fit our old house in it like three times.

At this point I'm really nervous. I don't think Louis is going to remember. I don't think the guys are going to like me. I don't think I'm ready for any of this.

~A\N: Guys I am really sorry for short chapters. I've been uploading on my phone and it looks like it is long but when I look at it on the computer it is incredibly short. I'm trying to make it longer guys and I'll make it better.~