Chapter 5

~Delilah's POV~

He thinks he's what?

"One sec." I told him.

"EMERGENCY NUMBER FIFTY FIVE" I screeched as soon as the door clicked in place.

You could tell she knew what was happening because within the next thirty seconds she was at the front door.

"Which one. Which one. Which one." She asked frantically.

"Niall" I told her in a whisper.

I opened the door and he was standing there blinking franically. "Come in." I told him.

He cautiously stepped into my apartment with an envelop in his hands. " Go. Sit." I motioned towards the couch.

He followed my line of sightand his eyes widened when they looked at the tent, popcorn, and movie."Can I sit in there?" He asked with the biggest grin ever.

"Sure" I replied with a smile.

"Can I eat popcorn?" He asked with hopeful eyes.

My smile faded and turned into a glare "No." His smile faded and he shrugged his shoulders and went into the tent.

I gigled quietly and ran upstairs. I grabbed the picture of me and my real family and went back downstairs to find my popcorn gone and a little trail of popcorn leading towards the tent. My movie was on so I guessed Taylor must have turned it on for him. I went into the tent, picture in hand and in search of the bued eyed blonde haired boy that has my popcorn.

I found him and Taylor eating my popcorn and watching the movie.

I went over to them, snatched my popcorn and sat down about four feet away from them. They chuckled when I sat down.

I had to stay focused on what he came here for.

"When you first came here" I began. "You said you might be my brother." I paused. "What did you mean?" I finally finished talking.

He pulled out a few things and a blanket identical to the one I have. He pushed them all over to me. One thing was my birth certificate that said my mother is Maura Horan and my father is Bobby Horan. The next thing was a picture identical to the one I have. I set the

picture down and picked up my picture and handed it to him. I exscued myself and went to go get my blankie from my bed.

I sleep with it every night. It's like a dream catcher.

I brought it to him and sat down. Taylor had passed out earlier so I just stepped right over her.

"Soooo. You're my brother?" I asked but I think it was much more for my sake instead of his.

"Yeah"

"Why did they give me up?" I asked him with sadful eyes.

"We didn't" He replied simply. He told me the story and at the end I laughed.

"That sounds something like my mom would do" I told him.

"So what do we do now?" I asked him.

He pulled out two little slips of paper and handed them to me. I looked at them carefully and then screamed. "You and Taylor have like twelve hours to pack up. I'll come to pick you guys up at eight in the morning." I hugged him tightly to where he couldn't breathe anymore.

"Thank you" I let go and he walked out the door.

I'm officially Delilah Day Horan.