chapter 1

Chapter 1

Delilah's POV

"Mark why do have a knife?" I asked my boyfriend

"To end your miserable little life once and for all!" he yelled.

See Mark is my boyfriend and we've been dating for 2 years. We've been getting into some fights lately and some of them consist of ending with me being his punching bag. But i always pull out the card 'if you hit me one more time you'll lose me forever.'and every time his eyes soften and he breaks down crying. This time it isn't working.

"Mark you don't know what you're doing. Please don't do this." I said as tears started to fall down my cheeks.

"No you need to be taught a lesson, and you will be quiet or I'll kill you slower so you expeirience all the pain!" He shouted at me

At this point I backed into a table and I saw the lamp. I grabbed it and hit him over the head with it. He was knocked out but not for long.

I ran up stairs and called 911.

-"Hello 911 what's your emergency?'

"My boyfriend has a knife and tried to kill me, he is now in my living room unconcious because i hit him over the head with a lamp."

-"Alright adress."

"4123 McCully lane"

-"We'll be there as soon as possible."

"Thank you"

And she hung up. Not a minute later the police sirens were heard. I went downstairs to find them dragging Mark's unconcious body out the door, but he woke up and figured out what was happening then he yelled, "I'LL GET YOU BITCH! YOU'LL REGRET THIS!"

Then I woke up.