And He Left Her In the Rain Screaming Why? and very important author's note.

So if any checked my profile and stories, you will see that complicated and innocent are no longer there. In other words, I am not continuing those stories. I shouldnt have to explian why, but I will say I am doing something a teacher once said. Just do it, because if you dont, youll never get to do anything.

In other words, I think too hard. So I guess that removing those two stories were on a whim. But I didnt feel it. I didnt feel those stories. I want to write stuff that screams 'me', not something that is made to attract readers.

So I am turing a new leaf, I guess. I will be posting stories that I like and are more me.

Innocent and Complicated werent me, they were... not me.

So you can hate, de-fan me, and other stuff, but the true fans will still like me, even if Im writing new stuff.

Now I will be writing more fan-fictions, the first couple are all Twilight, but are not about those sparkly vampires that are just... not cool. They will be about the really hot werewolfs of La Push, then will go to other places.

This is the most popular of them on Mibba.

So enjoy.

And He Left Her In the Rain Screaming Why?

Kelsey and Jacob have been friends since forever. When they were fourteen, they decided to become more. Everyone thought they would last forever. They were meant to be.

But the new girl in Forks, Bella Swan, confuses Jacob of where his heart is supposed to be. But after picking Bella, Kelsey and Jacob fall out.

It's been months since Kelsey and Jacob have talked, and things have changed. Kelsey is now in the La Push pack, becoming the first female werewolf in the pack's history. She has also imprinted... on Jacob, but out of sheer will, hasn't spoken or even look at him. She's fighting something that is inevitable.

Jacob is trying to get Bella to fall for him. He almost gave up, but when Edward Cullen left suddenly, leaving Bella heartbroken. He takes his, probably only, chance at Bella.

But after a movie with Bella and Mike will change Jacob's life forever. A changing that is unbelievable. As much as Jacob tells Bella he will be there forever, he won't. No, he will only be there forever for one girl, and her name starts with a K.

Because like I said, fate will put Kelsey and Jacob together, no matter how hard they try.