And He Left Her In The Rain Screaming Why? Chapter Three

Remember to vote and comment please!

Chapter Three

Kelsey's PoV

"Stop it!" I squeal at Embry as he splashes me with water as we plan on the beach. I know it's only February, but the heat of our bodies because of the werewolf gene lets us play in the water even in the middle of the winter.

"What if I don't want to?" Embry taunts as he splashes more water in my direction.

"Because I will kick your ass the next time we're both wolves." I bluntly state, which causes Embry to stop splashing me. I know, that he knows, that I really will kick his ass if he didn't stop. "Thank you," I sing sweetly, then splash water his way as revenge.

"Fine, I get it." Embry mumbles at me.

"Good boy," I say to him before throwing the stick that was in my grasp. "Go fetch," I squeal at him like a little kid playing with their dog.

Embry gives me a 'fuck off' look and I just laugh. I liked doing that to him. I bet Paul that at least one imprint would do what I just did.

"I'm just kidding Embry; I just wanted to see what you would do." I smiled. Embry gave me a blank expression. "What?" I huff.

"Are you okay?" He asks. And what is he talking about?

"Wha?" I asked I know I probably sounded stupid that second.

"About Bella and Jake?" Way to ruin our fun Embry.

"Em, I don't want to talk about this." I say as I turn my head away from him, looking over the ocean so he couldn't see the tears that were starting to build in my eyes. I wanted to say I was fine, but it was obvious that I wasn't.

"Sorry," Embry mutters, and I sigh.

"I want to say I'm fine, but I really can't. I know that as an imprint, I'm whatever Jake wants me to be. But the fact we have a past doesn't let me want to be whatever, just to be his girlfriend again." I say, spilling part of my heart out. I usually only did this with Paul, but I needed someone new to talk too.

"I don't know what to say, Kel." He sighs. "I just wish the best for you. You're my best friend now, and my mentor in this crazy world. I hate to see you in pain." He says.

"That's really sweet, Em." I tell him. We then lapse into a comfortable silence as we watch the sun set.

I wonder how Jacob's movie with Bella and mystery person is... Were they watching some romance movie? Or were they watching a horror movie?

I go with second... I heard from the girl Jessica, I think that's her name, that Bella ditched her during the movie when it wasn't a horror movie, but a horror romance. The Bella girl really needs to get head checked.

One, for even dating a vampire. Two, for falling in love with said vampire. Three, still dating it when you almost die when another vampire wants to drink your blood. Fourthly, for becoming inhuman when vampire leaves her... And lastly, she uses my ex-boyfriend to be her rebound. She's really messed up. All the guys will back me up too.

"I'm going Emily's," I say as I stand up. "I'll race you."

"It's not fun to race you, you always win anyways" he replies before looking back at the ocean. I smile a little, the beach was so peaceful. It's my favorite place to be when I'm in my human form.

"One of the many perks to being a girl," I laugh at him.

"So what, us boys get the muscles." Embry brags.

"Well I'm faster and more agile," I shout as I run towards the woods with him chasing me. The forest is my home. It has a sense of security that I love. This place is the most peaceful place when I am a wolf, second when I'm human.