And He Left Her In The Rain Screaming Why? Prologue

Kelsey's PoV

I wasn't sure how we gotten to this state. One week we were the happiest couple, the couple everyone believed would be forever even if we were only sixteen.

But now... now we were both standing in the rain, tears mixing with them as they fell down my face.

I knew who to blame. It wasn't Jacob, the boy in front of me, but that disgusting girl Bella. The new girl. The girl that had half the boys lusting after her, but she picks the freak Cullen.

But still Jacob picked her over me. The girl he used to play when they were younger. The girl who didn't see anyone but Cullen. The girl that had just stolen my boyfriend.

"You're breaking up with me?" I whisper, my voice breaking after each syllable. "Why Jacob. Why?"

"Because... she makes me feel something you don't." He answers, but he doesn't seem really broken that he just finished our two year relationship.

"So you're ending us just because of a feeling?" I choke out, my tears falling harder than they were.

I wait for a minute, but he never answers. The rain gradually fell harder; I could hear thunder in the distance.

"Does this mean anything to you? Did you even love me?" I shout, my anger finally coming out after the initial shock. I hated him... I loved him... my emotions were out of whack.

"Well have fucking fun chasing after a girl that is head over heels for that freak. She's just like them, a pale colored freak." He shakes his head.

"This isn't the girl I love" I never give him a chance to finish that sentence.

"Loved. The girl you loved, Jacob. Well that girl wouldn't give a fuck if you and Bella" I spat her name out, "died this very second."

Jacob shakes him head, my tears still fall harder. Jacob was smart, but never to emotions and people. Didn't he get it? Didn't he get that I was saying those mean words because he hurt me? That he broke every promise he ever made to me?

"Fuck you." He said.

"Well I'm glad you didn't."

I could see a fire in his eyes and he walked away. I promise on everything I believe in, he walked out of my life, and that I will never take him back... even after that bitch Bella breaks his heart in a million pieces.

"Why?" I scream.

I start running towards the woods. I don't care if I get lost. I don't care if I die. I don't care anymore.

I only know my emotions. But as images of Bella and Jacob being intimate, I feel a fire like I never did. I fall to the ground as the anger became a fiery feeling... the heat hurt. My body started changing. The pain in my body great...

Shrieks become howls as my body changed even more. My body becoming bigger.

After minutes of agonizing pain it stops.

'Holy shit' I hear from a voice... vaguely like Paul's... before blackness consumes me.