New miraculous?!

(A/n)
JUST LISTEN TO THE SONG. IVE BEEN LISTENING TO IT WHILE WRITING AND IF ITS BAD, DONT BLAME ME.

*Same day*
Your pov

You were smiling all giggly, feeling the umbrella in your hand, as you remembered that brief moment you had with Adrien.
You ran through puddles of water before stopping by the bakery. Spotting Marinette at the counter, you smiled happily.
"Hey! We meet again I see" you giggled as she looked at you in surprise.
"I see we do, so what do you want (y/n)?" She smiled at you and crossed her arms. "We have loads of treats" You looked at the delicious foods and hummed softly, deciding on two chocolate chip cookies.
"Two chocolate chip cookies please" You grinned brightly and she handed you the two cookies, as you gave her the money. Waving her goodbye, as you jumped out the door.
"What a small town" You thought out loud and from the corner of your eye you saw an elderly man, wet under the rain. Walking painfully slow with his cane, as he seemed to shiver.
You quickly ran up to the elderly and held the umbrella over his head with a sweet smile.
"Now sir, you can't go freezing can you?" He looked up at you, his wrinkly eyes looking at You with a smile.
"Thank you very much" he took the umbrella from you and (y/n) nodded softly.
"No problem, my dad always said 'we must always help our elders" you smiled childishly,and looked at your chocolate chip cookies. "Here sir, have one. Their freshly baked" the man looked surprised and took it happily from your soft hands..
"You are too kind, thank you" he bowed slightly, patting your backpack and grinning.
"Well I must be off now sir! Bye bye! Oh and uh, keep the umbrella will yah?" You grinned and ran off, heading home quickly, flopping on the bed once you arrived at your destination.
"Home at last!" You rolled on your bed and cuddled your favourite (f/c) pillow. Smiling happily, squirming in your bed to get up. "Okay, now no time to slack off. I need to do my homework" You ran to your backpack and opened it. Seeing a little gray box inside, never seen before "Huh, someone must of dropped it in my bag by accident" you took it out and examined the little box ,before it moved and you dropped it on the ground in surprise. "Whoo okay...?" The box moved again, glowing slightly and a small figure appearing. Wait what?!
"Hello!!"
You glanced at the talking, wolf like figure and rubbed your eyes.
"Uh? What was in that cookie earlier?" You smacked your forehead and the wolf like figure, came closer to you, making you flinch as it sat on your shoulder.
"No! I'm a kwami! My name is Keeni, nice to meet you (y/n)!" You looked at it, still confused.
"Oh uh, I'm (y/n)"
"I know, I just said your name" Keeni nodded, and laughed softly. "Do you know why I'm here?" You shook your head and rubbed the back of your head.
"Am I suppose too?" You smiled sheepishly and laughed slightly.
"I suppose not..., but I am here to help you defeat akumas, along with your new team mates!" Keeni grinned and looked at you, making you questioned.
"I have team mates?" She nodded,
"Yes, chat noir and ladybug. Follow their step, they've been here for awhile and know their way around. Now let's go for a test drive!"
"A test drive?! What do you mean?" Keeni took a bracelet out the little box and put it on your wrist.
"Here, now all you need to say is 'keeni! Lets howl!" She through her arms in the air and you hesitated.
"Uh, okay? Um, keeni, lets howl?" Right away your body started to change and transform. Skin tight gray suite, wolf like ears on your head and a fluffy tail behind you. " what the hell?!" You looked in the mirror, staring at the masked figure before you. "Jesus lord! I look like a wolf!" You ran your fingers over your mask, feeling the textures and you came in contact with a bow and arrow on your back.
"Well how fancy" you laughed softly and grinned. "Luckily, I know how to use that" you sighed in relief and grinned, jumping out your window and onto the pavement. Running around, jumping up and getting on the roof. You stopped and tilted your head.
"D..did i Just get on a roof?" You looked around and laughed excitingly. "Omg that's so flipping cool!!"
"Are you akumatized?" You turned around at the voice, a boy in a tight black cat suite. Looking at you with green piercing eyes.
"Oh uh, does it look like it." You grinned a toothy smile and crossed your arms. "But no, Im not. Im actually a miraculous holder as well" You smirked and he got closer to you. Smiling playfully.
"Well hello then, welcome to the team....what's your name?" You looked at him and giggled.
"It's wolfie, but call me whatever you want chaton" his eyes grew wide and he smiled cheekily.
"Well Wolfie, nice meeting you" he took your hand and kissed it softly. "I'll see you around" he ran off with a smirk playing on his lips and he jumped off the roof.
"W..what the hell?" You looked at where he left and rubbed your hand gently. "Well then chaton. I guess I'll see you around" You grinned childishly.

THIS IS PART TWO,I DONY FIND IT AS GOOD BUT I HOPE YOU DO.