We meet again~?

*****
Your pov

You heard a screams echo through the streets of Paris. Excitement running through your veins.
Your first mission!  Keeni looked at you. Nibbling on her cookie.
"Well' Keeni, You know the drill. When evil comes, good will always defeat it" (y/n) said making a heroic position and Keeni gave her a flat look.
"That was really cheesy (y/n)" You pouted at her comment and sighed.
"Okay fine, anyways! Keeni! Lets howl!"  Keeni entered your bracelet, transforming you into your wolf like form. Making you lift slightly and grabbing your bow and arrow. "Let's go then" you jumped out your window discreetly. Getting on the roof and running towards the screams. Jumping roof to roof, making your way to the destination. You jumped down from the roof. Looking for the akumatized person and honestly wasn't very hard.
A girl dressed in a purple right suite, hair purple and lips were black. Dark circles under her eyes. Wand in hand

You ran beside Chatnoir who was already there. Ladybug arriving right after you. Standing all together,
"Who are you?" Ladybug asked the person. And that person raged
"I am brokenized, Im here to ruin all relationships. But first, I want all your miraculous!" The girl waved her wand, hitting a couple. Making them turn angry at each other, and shoving going down.
"Whoo now lady, not our issue you were dumped" you said simply, a smirk playing on your lips. "That's life, you'll' meet someone better" you nodded, as the girl waved her wand and set it towards you angrily.
You dodged it skillfully and looked at her with a smirk. "Okay, let's play then"  ladybug ran towards her, dodging her hits, throwing her Yoyo as it wrapped around the girl. Ladybug tightened the grip but the girl melted into a substance and made her way out the grip.
"What the actually, heck was that?!" Chat looked at her confused and he ran towards her, stopping the girl from going further anywhere.
He covered the girls escape with his baton, and that's when you arrived.
"Guys! She can turn into liquid. We need to find a way to stop her from doing so!" You yelled and raced by their sides. Ladybug nodding at your suggestion, using her lucky charm.
"'Lucky charm!!" She called out, and a ring fell into her hands.
She looked around and soon later she smiled brightly, nodding at us, "guys I know what to do"
you and Chat both confused, nodded slightly. She put the ring on her ring finger and she looked at the girl."oh I'm so happy, me and Chat are getting married~" Chat shot his head up and looked at her with a smirk. Now understanding, and following along.
"Yes, and i can't wait my purrrincess~" he purred. The akumatized girl turned around in rage. Throwing lights out her wand towards ladybug.
"Wolfie! Show us what you can do!" Ladybug looked at you before dodging the hit. Chat also looking at you.
You nodded and you growled like an animal.
"Silent howl!" You clapped your hands together, and you hit the ground, lifting your head ever so slightly.
No one heard anything, but the girl that was akumatized. Who you had send your silent howl' too.
She cupped her ears and growled in pain. "Stop that!!!" she screeched, and you took your bow. Sending arrows towards her, as they pinned her to the ground. She twisted as she tried to keep covering her ears.
Ladybug taking the wand away from her and breaking it.
An akuma flew out the wand and ladybug caught it.
"No more evil doing for you little akuma!" The akuma came out her Yoyo and turned white "bye bye little butterfly" ladybug waved to the butterfly and used her ladycharm to turn everything back to normal.

You smiled cheekily, your tail wagging left to right. "That was so much fun!" You made a toothy grin and nodded excitingly. Ladybug looking at you,
"By the way Wolfie. Thanks for the help" she patted your back and you smirked.
"No problemo! But how do you know who I am?" Ladybug laughed softly and grinned.
"A certain cat got out the bag" she looked at Chat who was giving a sheepish smile.
You looked at Chat and giggled. "You silly Chaton" he smirked and was about to say something before your bracelet beeped and you panicked. "Im sorry but I must leave now!" You ran off, hiding behind a building. Out of everyone's sight, you turned back to yourself, as you held Keeni in your hands.
"Sorry little buddy. Let's get you home" you whispered and walked back home.
"Good, Im starving. Can you get me a cookie?"
****
END OF THIS CHAPTER!!! CHAT IS BAE.
AUTHOR-CHAN OUT!!!
BYE BYE MY LITTLE MIRACULERS