Surprise (smut)

Warning lemons (mmh lemons)
You have been warned, if you are under 18, this is not for you and if you keep going...well then you are a little version of me. There are no rules to our Fanfiction!!!
Another reminder, lots of people didn't read description. They are 18+. Thaaaanks.

(A/n): couldn't find good sexy photo. Considering he's already hot as hell, will take this one. It even gave us caution.
Okay! Moving forwards!!

Your pov

"A Christmas gift?" You looked at him curiously as he cuddled you affectionately.
"Yes m'am" he grinned sheepishly and kissed your cheek.
"Can I see it?" You looked at him and was more curious then ever.
He just smirked and took his shirt off, showing off his toned chest. "O..oh, this is what you meant by gift?" You blushed a million fires as he laid on you.
"I can stop if you want"
"No! I mean, you don't have to...its up to you...I mean, I'm not that pretty but you can if that's what you feel like..." you looked up at him and he immediately cupped your cheeks.
"Hey, no, no,no. Purrrincess, you're perfect to me. I don't see flaws, I love you okay?" Adrien rubbed your cheek with his thumb and smiled a warm, honest smile at you.
"I love you too." You kissed him lovingly and so did he.
Your lips moving in sync as he roamed his hands tenderly and gently down to your hips.
Caressing your hip bones with his palms as he bite down on your lip gently, making you gasp at the sudden action. Taking this opportunity to slip his tongue in your mouth and lick your bottom lip before putting it back in, making you moan softly.
"Mmh~?" You felt him twitch at the sound of your moans, feeling him grind softly for contact.
"You sound so beautiful" he reassured and kissed your cheek.
"You are such a lover boy" you giggled and he smiled softly. Grinding his hips against yours, in a circular motion.
You moaned softly again as you wrapped your arms around his neck.
He snaked his hands up your shirt and looked at you with a warm gaze.
"May I?" He looked cute and innocent as you nodded your head, making him slip your shirt over your head slowly. Your breast falling out of their cover, and falling into perfect place.
You blushed heavily as the cold from the room hit your hardened buds, making you whimper from the cold.
Adrien sat up and looked over your breast, licking his lips as he twitched in spot.
"They're so gorgeous love. May I feel them?"he looked at you for an answer and you nodded.
"You don't have to ask, Im all yours already" something about that send him on the edge of breaking as he smirked.
"Alright, but tell me if I'm hurting you" immediately he latched one of your nipple in his mouth, sucking on it tenderly as he grinned his hips, trying to find his own friction.
You moaned out in pleasure as he let go of your bud.
"God, you make me go crazy with these moans of yours. Moan some more for me love" he growled lowly, making you whimper as he took your other nipple in his mouth, sucking a little harder and using his other hand to massage your other breast.
You moaned loudly and rolled your hips against his as he groaned.
"I need you (y/n).." he looked up at you. His emerald eyes dark with lust as he held his gentle gaze. "Please?"

You blushed heavily at the thought of being connected, but you nodded.
"G..go ahead" you smiled warmly and he took that as a signal to slide off your panties softly, biting down on the lacy fabric and sliding them down your soft legs, as he kept his eyes on you.
Now you were fully naked and he still had his pants on, making you pout heavily.
"Oh, I'm sorry love. I'll get to that" he undid his pants, leaving him in his boxers. The bulge in his boxers obviously noticeable, making you panic.
"I..is it gonna fit?!" You squeaked softly and he smiled warmly, rubbing your cheek.
"If this reassures you...it's my first time to. And I want it to be you, because you make me feel so happy and your so perfect in every way...will you be my first as I'll be yours?" He looked into your eyes and you kissed him softly.
"Yes" you said simply and he smiled, taking his boxers off. You closed your eyes tightly, frightened to see what it would look like.
You slowly opened an eye and bit your lip.
"H..how big are you?" You asked embarrassed
"7inch, maybe more..I haven't checked...?"

(Btw 7 inch is way big enough okay? Your lucky I didn't say 5 you crazy people and 9 just sounds stupid at this point. Like his huge 9 inch dick made me so wet. oh yesssss) that doesn't fit him. I see him as a 7ish. Anyhow!)

"O..oh!" You laid there, legs wide open and he took a deep breath,
"S..sorry love, wait a second" he rolled off you and went to go get a condom, opening it with his teeth as he rolled it onto his member.
"Okay, Its good now" his breath was shaky as he positioned himself. "Tell me if it hurts.." he nodded softly and entered his tip, making you gasp pretty loudly.
You moaned out loud as he went in inch by inch. Tears started to welled up as he rubbed your cheek,
"I'm sorry love. We can stop?"
"N..no. I want you deeper" you moaned out the rest as he nodded, kissing your neck, and pushing himself fully in.
You bit down onto his shoulder as he growled and stayed still. Waiting for you to adjust.
"Y..you're so damn tight (y/n)..." he groaned and waited.
Couple minutes after and you started to rock your hips against him, giving him a sign that the pain decreased.
He started to rock his hips and pulling fully out before slamming back in and repeating these steps
"Ahh!! Adrien~" You mewled softly and moaned against his ear, making him go faster. Massaging your inner walls with his member and touching just right that sweet spot of yours. Sending you off the edge moaning.
"Adrien~~~!!! Nnh~!" You practically screamed as your walls tightened around him "something's coming, Im scared" You whimpered against him, as groans left his chest.
"Me to love," he kissed you lovingly and rammed his member deeper into you if possible. Going harder and deeper, you moaned out loud one more time as you came undone. Squeezing around Adrien, sending you on your high as you rode it out, Adrien finishing soon after you.
His breathing went heavy as he kissed your forehead and smiled.
"That was perfect..." he collapsed against you and pulled out, taking the condom off and throwing it in the trash.
"Mmh so we're you" you whispered softly, cuddling against him as he covered you in the blankets to stay warm. "Though I don't know if I can walk tomorrow...?" You giggled and he chuckled softly, kissing your forehead and holding you protectively.
"Well then, Im Sorry love but I couldn't help myself. You looked so beautiful it was difficult to hold back"
You blushed heavily and his laid his chin on your hair, smiling goofily.
"You're a goofball...I love you Adrien..." you kissed him passionately as he kissed back,
"I love you to purrrincesss~" he smirked again and started to kiss your neck.

All you need to know, is that night was one busy scheduled night.
You'd have to talk with Adrien about your walking issues tomorrow.
The end~

Bonus:
"Adrien?" You said softly and he hummed a 'mmhm'. "I still have my fever" you sneezed immediately as he looked wide eyes.

Writing this was so weird, considering I was at the dentist half of the time while writing this. This lady started reading over my shoulder but luckily she was french, or then she'd be like "this kid is fucked up". Anyways, peace out mirculouers, see you next time!
Make sure to follower for more stories!
Also make sure to read my stories, simple pleasure and one shot stories (open request).

Author~chan out!!