And so what?

Definite smut this time. If you don't like that, then simply don't read it. Also slight swearing don't be triggered.
No smut (it's not until a couple chapters. If I do say smut, then ignore it. The smut is on chapter "surprise")
Your pov

You woke up in Adriens arms. He held you softly against him as he snored gently.
You giggled softly and pecked his lips.
"Hey, Adrien~?" You cooed in his ear and he tiredly open an eye.
"One more minute baby" he held you tighter as you giggled.
"We're gonna be late for school if you don't wake up" you ran your fingers through his hair, as he groaned and set you free. "That's a good kitty" you smiled cheekily as you pecked his lips.
He immediately deepened it as he ran his tongue against your lower lip.
You denied teasingly as he huffed with a pouty face, squeezing your ass softly. Making you gasps at the sudden action, from the blonde gentleman.
He dipped his tongue in your mouth and battled with yours for dominance.
You pulled back and panted heavily.
"Okay kitty, enough of that" you laughed softly as he kissed your neck before standing up, and stretching cat like.
"Fine, let's go my purincess~" he smirked and kisses your knuckles, making you blush softly.
"Stop being such a cheeseball," you pouted childishly and went to go change. Coming back out couple seconds later, and grabbing your bag. Throwing it over you shoulder as Keeni made a thump sound in your bag.
"Ow!" She yelped and Adrien turned to you, Plagg resting on his shoulder lazily.
"You okay (y/n)?) he looked worriedly
"Oh uh yah!" You grinned, "Its uh..." You trailed off as Keeni came out your bag with a pout.
"Honestly (y/n), who cares. You know he's Chat, he deserves to know you're Wolfie" Keeni sat on top of your head as you huffed.
"I thought you said we couldn't tell ANYONE our secret Keeni" You crossed your arms as she giggled, and Adrien looked wide emerald eyes.
"Y..you're Wolfie?" He looked at you as Plagg hid behind his back. "That's amazing! Though so weird!" He exclaimed and you titled your head. "I mean like, how you're a Dog and I'm a cat ."
"Wolf" Keeni corrected immediately.
"Yes a wolf, i mean.." Adrien got closer to you, as he pecked your lips. "And Im not letting go of my puppy" he smirked.

*****
(At school, this story is getting cringe)

You felt guilty. Knowing how Marinette loved Adrien, and you weren't ready to face her.
You looked up at him before entering the class.
"I can't do this, can we wait a bit before we tell everyone...I..i.."
"No, (y/n). Its fine" he rubbed your shoulders reassuringly. "Let's go in the class shall we?" He smiled warmly. His angel features making you awe as he walked in the class.
Marinette and Alya were already sitting down and giggling before they saw you, and waved you over.
"(Y/n) come here!" Alya laughed softly, "there's something Marinette must confess to you~" Alya nudged a blushing Marinette as she stuttered.
"I..i mean...it's nothing much...!"  Marinette looked down and fiddled her thumbs, pouting as Alya rolled her eyes.
"Like if! Girl Look at this! Hey did you know you brother started working at Marinettes bakery?!" Alya snatched Marinettes doodle book and handed it to you. Drawings and sketches of your brothers face and working form in an apron, drawn all over a page in the booklet.
"Oh... my brother told me about his new job somewhere. I never knew it was you bakery. These are really pretty art" you smiled at Marinette as you looked at the exact look alike.
"Seriously girl? Can't you see she likes him?!" Alya clapped her hands as Marinette blushed like Crazy. Waving her hands in innocence
"N..no (y/n), its not that!"
"Marinette, if you like Jaden so much. It's fine! We can be sisters in law!" You cheered as you cuddled her.
Marinette seemed to relax in your arms at your approval and she pulled back happily.
"Great! Then we could get married me and him, have a dog...wait is he allergic to dogs?! I don't know, I'll just get a hamster. They're so cute! How bout 100 hamsters? Oh yah! And 3 kids..!"
You and Alya giggled as you watched her babble on and on.

*****
Adrien pov

Part two gonna happen! This is to fricken long!!!!!!
Author~chan out!

Here's what's Marinettes sketch would look like

Light drawings just for you so you get an idea.