At your service~

Adrien pov

Chat rushed down the street, looking for wolfie. Sighing when he found no traces of her anywhere.
After a while, his ring rang and he hid himself, he as turned back to Adrien.
He walked out of the alley he hid in and placed Plagg in his jacket.
Sighing heavily, as he walked silently, passing by Marinettes parents bakery. He looked inside the window and his heart skipped a beat.
He saw (y/n), chatting happily with Marinette from the window.
He swallowed thickly and decided to enter the store, to take a chance as he made eye contact with (y/n), as he walked in.
"Oh, i see that there's a little party going on here" Adrien laughed softly and (y/n) smiled cheekily, nodding softly.
"No not a party." She giggled "I just love Marinettes cookies. I come here often actually. Plus I'm grabbing cookies for my brother and myself. Have you tried her cookies?" (Y/n) looked excited, Marinette laughing softly as she took out more cookies.
"Oh, i was actually gonna buy myself a croissant, but... I guess a change of plan is okay" Adrien chuckled and looked at Marinette. Flashing a grin, "hey Mari, get me one chocolate chip cookie, please and thank you" Marinette grinned and got him a cookie quickly, handing it to him with a wide smile.
"H..here you go!" She grinned and Adrien paid for it. Taking a bite and smiling happily. He turned to you and grinned.
"Hey, you're right. They do taste mamazing!" Adrien looked at Marinette before nodding "well I must leave now. I have a photo shoot in about half an hour" he smiled, waving off as he left the shop. When he got out, he held his chest and sigh heavily. "I think I played it cool"
"I don't know, you looked pretty ridiculous to me" Plagg laid lazily in his jacket, looking up at Adrien.
"Wow thanks Plagg. You're helping my self esteem" Adrien rolled his eyes, and gave Plagg a piece of Camembert. "Here have one now. We're gonna wait for (y/n) to come out"
"Creeper..." Adrien huffed
"I'm not a creeper!"

*****
Your pov

                             (8:32pm)
"Don't you find him so cute~?" Marinette cupped her cheeks and sighed happily "he's like a god, with his eyes and amazing personality~"
"Yah, he's cool." You smiled warmly and nibbled on your cookie. "But I like someone else..." You cupped your mouth right away after. Regret of letting it spill out. Marinette "ohhhh'd", looking at you in interests.
"And who may this LUCKY guy be?" You swallowed thickly, fiddling your thumbs together and feeling your body heating up.
"W..well if I told you, you'd be weirded out..." you looked off and tried to change conversation but Mari wasn't having it.
"(Y/n), what's his name,what's his name, what's his name~?" You pouted and mumbled something out. Mari looking confused."what was that? Speak up"
"Chat noir!" You covered your face in embarrassment. Marinette frozen like a statue as she looked at you.
"Are you sure (y/n)? There's a lot of better choices In our class...Anyways he's a hero..." she swayed slightly, as you gave her puppy eyes.
"I know, I know! It's just...he was so sweet to me the first time we met. I felt like it was love at first sight" Marinette giggled.
"I'll tell you this. When me and Adrien touched hands with the umbrella, THAT was love at first sight" you looked up at her and giggled.
"I'm sure Mari. Now didn't you say Alya was coming over soon? I might have to go if I don't want her to write a whole blog about my "mysterious love life". I'll see you later, I'll probably come hang out with you guys later!" You giggled and waved at Marinette, walking out the store as you headed down the street.
You passed a cookie in your pocket, handing it to Keeni as she happily ate it. "Feeling better Keeni?" You smiled warmly as she was finishing her cookie.
"A thousand times better" she responded inside your pocket. You giggled and you heard a familiar voice behind you.
"Hey beautiful, it's been a few~" you turned around and made eye contact with you hero in person. You blushed heavily and smiled.
"Hi kitty, what are you doing here?" He froze and grinned a toothy grin.
"I'm doing a night time patrol, and what about you? You know It's dangerous at night~ certainly if I'm not here to keep my purrrincess safe" you blushed before looking around.
Not noticing that the day had been passing pretty fast.
"Oh I was walking home" you smiled warmly and took his hand, looking up at him cutely "Can I ask you a question though?" You asked and chat turned red, swallowing thickly.
"At your service purrrincess~" he smirked and you giggled.
"Can you bring me home? I don't wanna bother you, but I'm actually really tired" you smiled slightly and he picked you up bridal style right away.
"Well let's go then!" He chuckled and brought you home.

*****

Chat set you in your bed. Keeni secretly getting out your pocket without him to notice, as she hid herself. He placed pillows comfortably under your head as he stood up straight. Ready to turn around before you grabbed his hand in yours.
"Please stay with me?" You looked up at him, as he held his breath.
"Y..yah of course" he laid down beside you, looking at your facial features. Admiring the way your eyes shone, because of the street lamp outside. Your face softening as you fell asleep in chats arms, as he held you against him. Trying not to touch you to much, leaving you some bubble. He held you against him, feeling a bit funny considering you weren't in a relationship or anything but, after awhile of staying still. You'd have fallen asleep and Chat smiled softly, getting out of your arms silently.
Making his was out the window, before looking at you one more time. Making sure you're okay. He looked at your sleeping face carefully, and his heart skipped a beat as you mumbled his name. He sucked his breath in;
"Screw it" he mumbled and walked to you. Pressing his lips against your soft, plump ones. Tasting chocolate against your lips as he backed away, wanting more, but he didn't want you to find out. And you weren't even his to start with.
He backed away sadly, the feeling guilt washing by as he kept his eyes on you. Soon leaving out the window and going home himself.

END OF CHAPTER! TOOK AWHILE