Hospital Ways (707/Saeyoung/Luciel Choi x F!Nurse!Reader x Unknown/Saeran Choi)

Requested by: _Wolf-chan_

This was a little complex to write

_________

"Why the fuck would you swallow a whole pack a mentos and drink a liter of Dr. Pepper?!" Shouted Saeran as he smacked Seven's arm.

Seven hissed in pain but then mumbled, "I was being dumb... I think."

Saeran groaned and rolled his eyes. These twins were at the hospital, for a fairly dumb reason. Seven laid back down and closed his eyes. Saeran leaned back into his chair. He pulled out his phone and started to play games. Both were waiting for the nurse and the doctors. Seven sighed as he tried to fall asleep. It was fairly late at night, why did Seven do something so irresponsible so late?

Saeran yawned lightly and soon fell asleep in his chair. Both of the males fell asleep that night, a hour later a nurse came in. She quiet, she smiled when she saw the two. Both of them had the same exact sleeping face. She placed some hair behind her ear and held her clipboard close to her. Her (h/c) hair was slightly messy but it was casual. Saeran shifted in his sleep, he woke up.

He opened his eyes and spoke, "Hello, there."

"Good morning, what's your name?"

"Choi Saeran, that's my idiot brother." He spoke.

"Well Mr. Choi, please fill out this clipboard for you brother, unless you want to wake him up." She smiled.

"Nope, I'm awake Nurse (y/n)." Seven spoke as he sat up.

(y/n) passed the clipboard to him, "There you go, the information is right at the top. If you need me, give me a holler."

She left. As the door clicked Saeran looked at Seven then spoke, "Did you flirt with her?"

He chuckled, "I gave her my number, but that's all."

"Disgusting." He groaned.

Saeran leaned back in his seat. He pulled out a granola bar out of his bag and opened it. He took a bite from it and grabbed the remote. He turned on the T.V. to see what was on. He flipped through each channel until he hit the news channel he enjoyed. A woman was talking about the economics and other things going on. Saeran finished his granola and threw it away.

Seven finished the paper. (y/n) walked back in a minute or two later. She had a meal for Seven, she placed it on the table. She took the clipboard and gave them a smile.

"She's really nice." Saeran spoke.

"She is..." He sighed in a dream-like tone.