The Announcement (Jumin Han x F!Reader)

Requested by: soppylou

___________

"Soo, we're throwing a surprise baby shower?" Questioned Zen as he held a yellow wrapped present.

Yoosung responded, "Yeah we are, but you can't tell Jumin."

"I'm stressed as hell, I need to drink coffee. FU-" Saeran shouted as he almost tripped over a stool.

"I'm sure he remembers that! Just relax everyone, (y/n) has everything under control!" Seven laughed as he placed his presents for the baby in a bag.

(y/n) ran out of the bathroom in tears. Jaehee came out of the bathroom right behind her. Zen gave a dirty look to the redhead with glasses. Seven chuckled, though it was very awkward. Yoosung's face was now painted with concern. Saeran sighed and placed the stool back up. Zen sighed and went next to (y/n) as Jaehee was rubbing her back.

"Why the tears, lovely?" Zen asked with care in his voice.

Jaehee spoke, "She's being a tad bit moody, she started to speak about her plans with the baby. Then she thought all about the negative things."

Yoosung sighed, "(y/n) you had us worried there. Though I promise this, nothing will happen to your baby! You know Jumin would protect the baby with his life."

"The brat is right, even though Jumin can be a dick. He will love the baby unconditionally." Saeran smiled.

Seven laughed, "(y/n), I will give anyone hell if your baby was hurt!"

(y/n) smiled, "Thanks guys, I feel a lot better."

Jaehee smiled and hugged her tightly. (y/n) hugged back and got up from the chair. Everyone went back to their working station. Saeran was placing streamers in on the walls. He also had a banner that he made that said: "(Y/N) IS PREGNANT". Zen was placing the food on the tables and placing the presents in certain places, Jaehee was helping (y/n) with everything. Seven was wrapping presents, for the baby, Jumin, and (y/n). Of course he wrote who bought what on the presents. Yoosung was on Jumin watch. He needed to see when Jumin arrived or not. But he was also everyone's errand boy. So Yoosung was running around everywhere.

Jihyun however was with Jumin. Keeping him busy until everyone was ready. Yoosung will text Jihyun once everything was done. Their code was a heart emoji. Jihyun would be able to kind of see it, if he sees red at least. It was also Yoosung's job to blindfold Jumin once he comes in. (y/n) came out and placed the cake on the table. Finally, her and Jaehee was done with frosting the cake.

Saeran got off of the stool and poured himself a cup of soda. He drank from it and looked around. He smiled softly, Yoosung chuckled as he saw the male smile. Saeran looked over at him and winked. Yoosung laughed and placed some hair behind his hair. Everything was ready. Yoosung texted Jihyun.

When Jihyun got the notification he told Jumin to go back home.

"Why?" Jumin asked.

"Your wife wants your butt home." Jihyun spoke.

"Alright." He responded.

He told the drive to bring them home. Once they were at the door, Yoosung yelled to hide. Everyone hid with confetti in their hands. Yoosung turned off the lights. Yoosung ran to the door and opened it. He blindfolded the male. Jumin shouted and fussed but he told him it was all for good reasons. Yoosung chuckled and lead him to the room. Jihyun also followed behind them. Yoosung flicked on the lights as he removed his blindfold.

"CONGRATS, YOU'RE A DAD!" Everyone shouted as they threw confetti.

Jumin's face went blank, "Wh-what?"

(y/n) ran over and kissed his cheek, "I'm pregnant, honey!"

Jumin picked her up and spun her around. He placed a kiss on her lips.

Everyone clapped.