Don't Speak (707/Saeyoung/Luciel Choi x F!Deaf!Reader)

Requested by: Rarely_Upset

All of the signing will be done in sign language grammar

I tried my best, I'm sorry. Nothing really romantic btw.

__________________

"There's this new girl at my college." Spoke Yoosung as he sighed.

"Who's the chick?" Seven asked while taking a sip from his Dr. Pepper.

"I don't know her. I try to talk to her but she walks right past me. She's constantly wearing a hood as well." Yoosung spoke then opened his mouth back up, "Kind of freaky."

"That's a little rude, why don't we meet her." He chuckled.

"You want to come?" Yoosung chuckled nervously.

Seven nodded, "Yeah."

✾✾✾

They went to the college campus, they as the chick with a (f/c) sweatshirt. She was wearing shorts and walking. Yoosung ran up to her though Seven calmly approached her. He tapped her shoulder. The (h/c) haired female looked at him with curious eyes. Seven hands kind of started to shake though he started to do gestures.

"Hi!" He sighed.

(y/n)'s face lit up as she raised her hands. "You know sign language you?"

Seven nodded, "Yes."

"Amazing, my name (y/n). What your name what?" She signed back.

Seven took a little bit but he responded, "My name L-U-C-I-E-L other name S-E-V-E-N. Nice meet you!"

They shook hands, Yoosung hand confused eyes. He tapped on his shoulder, Seven placed one finger up in the air and looked over.

"What are you doing?!" He spoke.

Seven spoke back, "She deaf."

Yoosungs' eyes widened, "Ohhh! Tell her I said hi and it's nice to meet her!"

He pointed at Yoosung, "He name Y-O-O-S-U-N-G he. He tell me, me tell you 'nice meet you'."

(y/n) gave a wide smile and started to sign. Seven began to translate.

"Hey Yoosung, it's nice to meet you too. My name is (y/n). I can tell you are hearing, did anyone tell you that I was deaf?" (y/n) stopped signing as Seven looked over to Yoosung to respond.

"No one told me that you are deaf, this is actually my first time meeting a deaf person." Yoosung spoke with a smile as Seven signed.

(y/n) responded with a smile as Seven began to translate again, "Well I'm like... any other girl... Just treat me like one, would you like to... something number." Seven spoke.

He signed two signs to know the meaning, "Sign means what?"

(y/n) beagn to finger spell though seven lost track. He shook his head side to side and signed, "Please again, sorry."

(y/n) smiled and started to fingerspell again, "G-I-V-E other, T-E-X-T"

Seven nodded, "She wants to exchange texting numbers."

Yoosung got out a paper and pencil. The two boys exchanged numbers with (y/n). Then (y/n) started to sign.

"You two sweethearts you?" She signed.

Seven laughed and signed back, "I wish I!"

Both of them smiled and signed at the same time, "Take care!"

Yoosung started to speak as they walked away, "What did she sign?"

He laughed, "Oh nothing."