We Meet (Yoosung Kim x F!Blind!Reader)

Requested by: lukerob7

AU where Yoosung and Seven get into a really bad car accident and Yoosung's eye is damaged.

_______

Yoosung touched the bandages over his eye. He can't believe it all happened in one week. It's hard to deal with all of this. Yoosung in semi blind in one eyes, as Seven is almost okay. He had a couple of cuts and such. Though the impact was on Yoosung's side. Seven felt as if everything was his fault. However, Yoosung told him it wasn't his fault. Yoosung wasn't angry at him, he wasn't angry at anyone. It's truly awful that he has this though.

The doctor told him that his eye will heal though. However he needs glasses to help him see. The doctor thought of a strange idea. He thought if Yoosung met with a blind young woman named (y/n) would help him. Yoosung agreed to meet with the woman. So (y/n) and Yoosung will meet.

Yoosung felt excited to meet the female. He's wondering how the situation will go. (y/n) apparently talks to people who are becoming blind, semi blind, etc. Yoosung fits in one of those categories. (y/n) has a story of how she became blind. When Seven came to visit him, he told the redhead about everything. Yoosung told his friend that he was nervous to meet her, he never met a blind person.

He doesn't know how to greet himself. The whole deal is just nerve wracking for him. Seven nervously chuckled, he didn't know what to do as well. Though he spoke about being guilty as hell. Seven blamed everything on himself.

"Don't." Yoosung spoke as a tear fell from his eye.

"Yoosung you're crying." Seven spoke.

"Oh.. I didn't know."

Silence was upon them now.

✾✾✾

The next day, the doctor came in with (y/n). (y/n) was sat down, she made herself situated. The doctor smiled at Yoosung then spoke about a couple of things. Yoosung zoned out as he stared at some of the scars on her arms and face, something bad must of happened. The doctor smiled at Yoosung and walked out.

(y/n) spoke, "Good morning, Yoosung Kim?"

"Yes, and you are (y/n) (l/n), correct?" He spoke back.

"Yes, so, how do you do?" She smiled.

Yoosung continued to be distracted at her scars, though he spoke, "I'm fine, what about you?"

She chuckled, "I'm okay, just tired."

"So um, were you blind all of your life?" He asked, nervously, scratching the back of his neck.

She sighed, "Nope, I became blind at the age of 16."

"May I ask about it?" Yoosung replied back.

"You see these scars? Well when I was 16 and still living with my parents, there was a fire. Everyone was leaving the house but my sibling was missing. I ran back in, my sibling was stuck. I got them out, but as I was trying to escape, ash and wood fell on me. I woke in the hospital, my vision was very foggy. The doctors told me I was going blind from this. I hated it, though as I healed from my injuries, I went blind. I hated myself so much, I couldn't live with it. Though look at me now, ever since I met him, he's helped through a lot. Now I want to help people, like he helped me." She smiled.

"Who was the man who helped you?" Yoosung asked.

"Jihyun Kim, he was going blind." She smiled, "I learnt a lot from him."

"Jihyun..." He whispered, "I know him, he was engaged to my cousin."

"Oh, it's a small world." (y/n) smiled once more.

Yoosung felt warm from her grin.