My Deku #1(part3)

Here's the part 3 -the finale!!! :33 Enjoy.

Edit: Yanno, you could have written a better ending. So disappointed in you, goddamn it!

Bakugou POV:
~school hallway~
"Yo...Deku. Are you and that... half-freak a thing?!" - I growled at him with a slight enrage in my voice. I didn't want to scare him, but the jealousy and crumbled feelings made me shout at Deku.

"W-what half - freak??"- with all confusion, he replied to me. I think he got afraid of me...again*JFC KATSUKI, CAN U STOP SCARING PEOPLE LIKE THAT AUGHHHHHH*.

"Gah, I mean fucking Todoroko, you dipshit!!!. Why you have to make everything so hard?! WHY?!" - outraged, I cried at him with all my emotion bursting out and tears yet again flooding my eyes. Deku looks so worried...I do feel sorry for him while seeing me like that - tired from all this fucked up shit, raging with explosives on my wrinkly fingers.

Deku, my sweet bean Deku stared at me shocked, petrified of how much emotions I expressed in such short period of time. I was so tempted to cuddle him and calm my seaweed potato in my strong, hard-working hands. Please forgive me I shouted at you...Deku babe.
Then I heard a slight sob from Deku. His eyes were full of watery crystals, shining through his adorably huge eyes.
"Did I do something wrong...Kacchan?!" - He started weeping just in front of me, nor embarrassed that anyone could hear him...
"Fuck sake! There's no need to cry, I just need an answer from you!! Answer me!!" - I all of sudden grabbed on his cloth and pushed him inwards to my body, almost from any kind of the point of view we looked that we almost were kissing *I mean that would be nice to kiss Deku*. I shook him to get the answer, but he kept sobbing and shivering.

"DEKU, ANSWER ME!!!!"
Sob.
"DEKU!!!" (EDIT: WHY MY CONVO LOOKS LIKE KATSUKI TRYING TO LITERALLY ABUSE POOR BABY IZUKU)
"Kacchan..."- his soft, plump lips moved, facing all himself into me. His look expressed everything he had in his mind - fear, tension and overwhelmed with the situation we both were in.
"Kacchan...do you really need to know the answer? Brutally honest answer from me?" - Deku straightforwardly asked me with his deepest and most freezing fear glowing in his eyes. I nodded, with all my doubts it's going to be a good answer. If he truly does fancy Todoroko to the point they will date eachother...well I will be...alright, I thought. It was like 50/50 challenge - intense and brutally scratching vigorously your nerves. You never know it will be cute couple kiss or somebody's body cut into little pieces. So I already knew that my heart will be shattered, even more, knowing that Deku loves Todoroko. I will never be able to face him nor talk to him, watch closely his full of adorableness smile; and he will be fearing me more than ever. Yay, fun news to me...

"Ok, fine. Spit the shit out. Whatever you will say, I won't care anyway..." - my words scoffed out as some spiky glass blades, instantly covering every heart's surface like some hedgehog.

"Alright..." - Deku heavily breathed in air, and right away shouted at me -" this might come as a surprise and probably we will be not able to face each other the same way we usually do; you might hate me even more and beat the fuck out of my body...but....".

"Ugh, just hurry up already, Deku" - growling. (EDIT: Woah so impatient. Also, can we talk about how ''dramatic'' this scene is?)

"Fine, fine! I...I-I!!" - he kept mumbling something shitty and finally stop after I gave him a death stare to hurry his ass up.

"I...I-I "
" I-I-I L-LOVE YOU!."

Deku...what?
It felt so unexpected as time just stopped at the moment when Deku confessed how he felt about me. This made an angry and out of joy; so many emotions built up inside me.
"What''
"KACCHAN, I AM SO SORRY, I...!!"

I tightly grabbed his head and pushed towards me

I tightly grabbed his head and pushed towards me. Before second, I noticed that he was blushing all crimson red. Heh, somebody can't handle their own feelings well I snickered as my lips gradually connected with Deku's.

My god, it felt so good...

"Deku..." - I softly disrupted our kiss and gently messed up his hair. My goodness, he looked so adorable, I just couldn't resist kissing his upper lip...ah

"Kacchan?" - He whispered into my ear.
"Hm, what Deku?"
"I-is...this your f-first kiss?" - asked Deku, while hardcore blushing and trying to hide his freckled face into my school shirt.
"Heh...y-yep. I dare to say, Deku is a pretty good kisser " - I chuckled as I watched him burying his face even deeper - " s-shut up, K-kacchan".
"Or what will happen if I won't?" Teasyyyy
"O-OR I-I WILL MAKE SURE TO PUNISH YOU FOR THAT TEASE!" (EDIT: Why Deku is stuttering so much ffs)
I couldn't control my giggling anymore -" haha, yeah right!".

"Nooooo, don't laugh!! It w-wasn't a joke!!"
"Hahaha, oh Deku... I love you so much"

Deku started laughing altogether too - "I love you too, Kacchan. Let's make it our best time ever".

I nodded, making him all super excited *BABY DEKU, EHY U TEASIN MY HEART?!*
"Yeah..." - and I seductively whispered in his ear -" you're mine, not Todoroko's. Talk only with me with all your good love shit. Only look at me with these beautiful eyes of yours.".

"Deal, Kacchan" - he sweetly agreed, giving an Eskimo kiss as a promising sign. Jesus, I'm dying out of happiness.

Me and you.

You and me

Together ~

Thanks for reading this final part of "My Deku" !!! Hope you enjoyed it as much as I loved writing this part AHHH- ✓////✓. Boop!~
P.S. this song fits so well oml
_Lady Gaga - the cure