5th Wing

~2 hours ago~
"So Izuku, what happened between you and Bakugou?" Todoroki asked freckled boy. Izuku didn't wanted to say: the memories made him to shiver from unintentional sickness and feel regretful every little second.
"Uhm...nothing too serious. Just a tiny fight, nothing too rough" nervously Izuku chuckled. Todoroki glanced at him and signed " you don't have to tell me what exactly happened, but don't try to keep that as a secret or some people will uncover this anyway" and walked away, leaving Izuku flushed with anxiety. He's right... I can't just keep lying with what happened...I wish I could have changed this...I wish I wasn't a huge dickhead and didn't hurt Kacchan! Bash of a flipped chair echoed through the school corridor. Izuku frustrating, grabbed the top of the chair and put it back to its place. He was alone in the classroom: alone and flushed with the uncontrollable emotions.

"Dekuuuuu!! I'm so glad you're here!" A cheerful voice grabbed his attention. Ochako all blushing hard and sweating, jumped on Izuku and tightly hugged his chest, causing him to slightly choke. As she got off from him, they both gazed at each other's eyes and giggled. It was good to see Ochako again with her personality jumping all over the place.
"Oh my god, I heard you were in the hospital and what happened to Bakugou! Did he hurt you?!" She angrily whimpered. Ochako being Ochako hated Katsuki with all her heart; especially after the Sports event, their relationship didn't get better. Instead they both give distant glares and turn away, before one of them will get hurt. Izuku chuckled at her fuming about Katsuki and calmed her down,
"No...don't worry. I just had a bit of fight with him and Kacchan got accidentally hurt...I shouldn-" he said, slowly starting to tear up. Ochako now calmed down, worrying looked at Izuku and hugged him.

"You still care about him even after all the shit he have done to you?"

Freckled boy nodded. He was surprised by himself that how he still admires Katsuki even after all this horrible stuff happened in the middle school. He always had hope that Katsuki will change his attitude towards Izuku, but...it wasn't happening. Even after their fight, Katsuki tend to avoid him with all costs, neither looking at his eyes or addressing with "fucking nerd" in the class - it just felt like he completely ignored Izuku. A growling feeling punched his heart as when he remembered a really horrible memory: that day when he confessed his feelings to Katsuki and was rejected; those days when he wanted to kill himself because of so much bullying and caused stress from Kacchan. And that nightmarish day where he got possessed by Yasha...and killed somebody. Memories were flowing in his head, just staring with a blank expression towards worried Ochako, who kept shaking his shoulders. Suddenly a surprising click went in his head, shocking every nerve...

Mom...!

'That dream...mother...killed by dad..."
Ochako straight away stopped, almost crying out of worry grasped his both wrists.
"DEKU! ARE YOU OKAY?! DO YOU NEED A NURSE?" She shouted at him, causing Izuku to blink twice and wake up. He was strangely feeling sick and wanted to throw up, but just shook off his head, " Ochako...I think, I've just seen my mom dying from my dad's hand..." he said. Brown haired girl stared at him like there was something wrong, " Listen, I don't know what you're talking about, but I'm sure that your mom is okay."

She's lying.
Mom wasn't ok. She was murdered by HIM...a sudden flow of anger made him to get out from the class as the break ended up just 2mins ago, ignoring pitiful girl's shouting. As he almost reached the classroom, Ochako chased him fast enough to grab his shaking hand. Feeling of rage was slowly increasing with many weird whispers inside Izuku's head, giggling and mocking at his attitude. Izuku as calmly as possible scoffed at Ochako, forcing her to let him go " I know what I saw. I know mom is probably dying, I saw that in my dreams!!" and quickly stepped in, shutting up loud classroom. They knew what was going on and it wasn't very good: they have never seen Izuku so angry, worse shouting at one of his best mates. Something wasn't right...
~
Izuku stopped writing the lecture for heroes history coursework. Those judging looks intimidated him. He couldn't forgive himself about slapping Ochako: it wasn't really her fault and she only wanted to calm him down, but he Deku was a huge dickhead and slapped her. He was feeling guilty and just wished that never ever happened, but it didn't helped him to apologize to Ochako even he knew it would be better to do that instead of ignoring her. As always, freckled boy was sitting behind Kacchan who like usually was listening to the music and not doing anything. Izuku slightly smiled. He felt a warmth from the ash blond boy, which made butterflies in his stomach; feeling like he wanted to cuddle Katsuki so hard and forget all the shit happening around him. But Izuku, deeply in his heart knew it was impossible.