Sensual#3

This chapter includes BTMS and smut. Enjoy reading this AU one shot!! Definitely not for the innocent buns :)

EDIT: 

DON'T

EVER

WRITE

A

BTMS

story

EVER AGAIN.

Or literally, try to read ''50 shades of grey'' before making an attempt to create a masterpiece. :)

ALSO warning - It's a slightly weird rape scene. Avoid this at all costs.

~the red playroom~

Villain! Izuku's POV :

Me, Izuku finally managed to kidnap my Kacchan~! I seductively giggled as my servants brought him to my pleasure room. Ugh, I hope they didn't touch him anywhere, highly annoyed I scoffed.

"GAH!" I heard a sudden thump and slide on the wooden floor. It was him, Kacchan. Finally, for all these years, I kidnapped him for my pleasuring. Just for that. I do not have lovey-dovey sick feelings for Kacchan - I spit out a grin towards my new slave.

"O-oi, dipshit! What the fuck happened to you, Deku!? Ehhh??" - Kacchan cried at me, shivering since he had no clothes only his striped black boxers.
I crouched down just to see his pitiful, adorable face and kissed his dry lips, slowly turning into sucking Kacchan's upper lip. While doing that, I spotted him blushing dark crimson red as my juicy lips slowly slide to his neck right side and leave a cute hickey.
"D-Deku, what are y...AHHH- D-DEKU...s-stop" - Kacchan hissed as I was starting to slide with my tongue down to his muscular, God-like body. My goodness, he is so sexy when he moans, so gorgeous. Continue, my baby, continue...

"Are you enjoying this, Kaaacchan?" - I smirked at him while he was holding with the hand his mouth. This gave me a sign that we should continue in a more sensually kinky way. I stopped in a midway to his crotch and with such a dragging feeling in my legs, I went to check out my secret comoda, full of these marvellous toys. They were screaming to be taken and used for his cute as fuck asshole. I sniggered as I took one of my favourite wipes, with a lovely end of fur to cause a sexual tingling feeling for the back and hands.

"D-Deku, d-don't you dare to touch me in any way, or I-I WILL KILL YOU!!" - a slight hint of doubt crossed my mind; causing me uncontrollably giggle at his such weak lie.
"You sure you don't want to be touched in any way? Hm?" - I gracefully touched his spiky hair while deeply staring at his ruby eyes.
"J-Just let me g-go, you wanker!!"

I laughed a bit and with all my deep and sexy voice I whispered into his cherry kissed ears -" Or what?".
Kacchan deeply blushed and enraged shouted to let him go. I knew where it was going and pretended to get annoyed "Tch, fine. Do what you want" and walked away. The moment I was stepping out of the room, he silently whimpered as asking not to run away. He smirked at me, deeply glaring behind my back. I couldn't hold this staring anymore and pushed him away, way too towards kind sized silky bed. Hope he didn't get hurt I thought as I pushed him with so much force, he let out an agonizing moan. My mind couldn't control my hands as they roughly grabbed Kacchan and threw just in the centre of the bed. His face was showing off fright and intimidating shock as I quickly undressed and started to drag down Kacchan's boxers. He was already wet there, despite how rough I acted with his body like some worn out doll.

"D-Deku, If you gonna do this...I w-will blow the shit out of your h-ah!!" Surprised he moaned as I reached the tip of his member with my tongue. I never had sex with Kacchan before...My goodness, is that how true Hero dick taste like? I couldn't stop. The taste and smell exaggerated my mind and made me feel quite dizzy, but in NO WAY that will make me stop. Kacchan's moans filled the emptiness in this room, while I kept teasing his foreskin (btw according to some research foreskin in the dick has 20000 very sensitive nerves. Very "useful" info). (EDIT: Scientific porn. So educational)

Kacchan started to loudly groan while I was teasing him- "Deku...ahh I-I am gonna cu-ahh" and spurred out a massive ton of sticky semen onto my face. "Heh, you couldn't hold that much could you?" I grinned as he straight away sat down on the edge of king bed -"Y-you...please stop, Izuku" softly whispered, trying to catch some air in his lungs. He seemed all tired, but his member was still hard. I had a plan for such event, so I got up to get my precious toys such as a bumpy vibrator for ass stimulation. Kacchan gulped as he saw a massive plastic member slowly going into his hole and painfully stretching out as it went through. (EDIT: I feel like my past self-has written a rape scene. I am so disappointed in myself. Fuck you)

"DON'T YOU D-DARE!! Gah...Deku!!" His face was painted with a short agony, followed by redness and pleasure he was feeling at the same time. While he was squirming with the member in his hole, I tied his hands, so he won't escape and took a little whip to keep him going on. Kacchan couldn't stop moaning and squirting. I was so out of joy, that I slipped my member into his mouth and spurting out everything I had while whipping endlessly his back. I don't want to stop.
I want to have sex with Kacchan from now every day. Every week. Every second...I am just too addictive into him. (EDIT: my child, rape is not an answer!)

As we both stopped in the morning, I crawled near Kacchan and sweetly mumbled into his ear "Love you, my baby slave" and went to sleep together. Many weeks passed and finally, my slave grew fond of me. This just gave me an opportunity to introduce to some new...sexy guests.

It just doesn't end, does it? hehe...

~Thank u for reading this such a naughty shot! Get ready now for some fluff shot!!! Boop~!
~Also so much thank you for 100+ views and 10votes!!!!! You guys are such amazing sweetbuns!!!!!! >3<

EDIT: I am genuinely sorry for this.