Part 1

Hello I’m Mario Lopez and tonight is what you’ve all been waiting for. Here to see a performance by the boys Harry, Niall, Liam, Zayn, and Louis as known as One Direction

Kelly taps Demi’s shoulder. 

"Ain’t that your friend Niall up there?" Kelly says.

"That’s him all right" Demi said to Kelly. She turned her direction to the stage where the boys were standing at. She glanced at Niall who immediately turned his head the other way, Demi had a feeling he was staring at her. He then turned his head again and made eye contact with each other. Demi gave him an assuring smile. 

"She’s staring at me" Niall said to Louis while still maintaing his stance on stage.

"Are you getting hard from it?" Louis said chuckling to himself.

"Shut up. You know I haven’t seen her since June and I don’t know how to feel right now" Niall said.

"Well right now, we’re about to perform so just try to stay cool lad" Louis said.

The track started to play and Harry started to sing. Niall and Louis kept talking to each other, Louis mostly trying to calm Niall down with some jokes to take ease him out a bit. They started to move in a circular motion as it was Liam’s turn to sing his part. Niall was positioned in front of Demi, he couldn’t but just get a glance of her, as if she was the only person in the audience. He started to shake a bit and looked away. He was nervous inside, terribly nervous. 

He tried his hardest not to look at her direction, he would interact with the audience more to not make it obvious. If you haven’t guessed it, well here it is. Niall still has feelings her. They’ve known each other for almost two years now and he still tends to tremble his hands with the microphone in his hand.

The story of my life

I take her home

I drive all night

to keep her warm and time

is fro-o-o-zen 

Now they all sing the final chorus and the crowd cheers, screaming their names and saying the lyrics out loud. The judges gave a standing ovation, Simon mouthing to himself at how good the record was, Kelly clapping with class, Paulina throwing out the hearts, and Demi normally clapping until she stares at Niall’s direction and furrows her eyebrows up and smiles at him. Niall gave that million dollar smile. They kept a good amount of eye contact until Mario interrupted and joined the boys to question. Liam was answering all the questions which was good since Niall couldn’t bare to keep calm, especially with Louis whispering to Niall saying “She’s looking at you” or “She’s trying to get your attention”. It was making him even more nervous. 

They went to commercial break and the boys were now getting off stage.

"Is it just me or was blondie trying to get your attention?" Kelly said to Demi furrowing her eyebrows up and down.

"We haven’t seen each other in 4 months. He looks different" Demi said.

"He’s a cutie and I can always tell when a guy likes a girl because if his hands" Paulina said as the girls looked at her confused.

"His hands?" Demi said.

"Yes. His hands. They were shaky when he was holding his microphone and to sum it all up the more he stared at you, the more nervous he got" Paulina said to both Demi and Kelly who both thought about what she said.

"So he does still like me" Demi said blushing.

"Yes. Now stay cool cause they’re coming to the panel." Kelly said standing up from her seat.

The boys were walking in a line and Harry was the first to greet Simon. Niall was behind him so he immediately ran to Demi, didn’t even wait just went straight to her. Everyone was screaming and going nuts as they saw the two hug. Niall was hugging her tightly around her waist as Demi had her arms wrapped around his neck. Niall was swinging her from left to right. It was probably one of the longest hugs that Niall has ever given because he made it quite obvious, luckily Demi found it cute. 

"I see someone is excited to see me" Demi whispered in his ear.

"I missed you" Niall whispered back. Demi was silent for a minute, trying to take in what he said. He missed her.

"I missed you too." 

PART 2 SAY AYEEEEEEEE