Part 3

She cowered in the corner of her dressing room as she couldn’t help but remember the last fight she had with him. Her apartment at around 8pm. The T.V. was on MTV and she was baking cookies. He confronted her on him.. how he kept hearing about him coming to her hotel room when they would be in the same town. She’d say it was nothing at all and how it was just a friendly meeting, even though she felt completely guilty. She knew what was going to happen when he gets furious. 

"Demi?" The crew member yelled out in front of her door. Demi came back to reality. She yelled out to the crew member that she’d be back out in 5. She got up and went to the vanity mirror, wiped her tears and touched up her face. She walked out the room as if everything was okay. 

"You took quite some time there" Kelly said.

"Oh you don’t even wanna know what was going on" Demi said. 

Demi couldn’t put herself to any interest in the show as the thoughts on her head kept racing….she was deciding on what to do. She has a boyfriend but also has Niall. She lost all interest for him and she needs to tell him very soon. Wilmer is coming home in a little while. 

When the boys were performing, she reminisced the time they were in NYC. They had their first intimate moment in her suite. She could smell the cologne he wore that day and remembered how tan he was cause it was during the summer. She was the most happiest around him and being only with him.

______________________________________________________

Demi arrived in her apartment to see Wilmer in the living room watching football. He had a beer in his hand. He looked at Demi for a long period of time before he said something.

"Why did you take so long to come?" Wilmer said with a straight face

"There was traffic?" Demi answered back. Wilmer stood up and threw the beer across the room, showing anger in his face.

"You’re lying to me you were fucking around with that Niall guy weren’t you?" Wilmer yelled out to Demi. She knows that he’s intoxicated and whenever he is, he turns into a completely different person ——— a monster.

"Calm down you’ve obviously had too much to drink" Demi said as she stood in front of the tv.

"I think you need to go" Demi said as Wilmer stood up and stomped in front of her and looked her dead in the face.

"Don’t ever tell me what to do" Wilmer said. Demi pushed him back and he stumbled a bit. He then slapped Demi across the face causing her to fall on the floor. He was strong that it left Demi with a red mark on her left cheek.

Wilmer went to the fridge to grab another beer, knowing that Demi was laying on the floor. Maybe he wasn’t so intoxicated… he just had built up hanger. He thought he won and that later on she’ll get mad but later on want to talk. He knew her routine —- until he closed the fridge door.

BAM

Demi hit Wilmer in the back with a beer bottle that ended up breaking into pieces of glass. Instead of Wilmer falling down, he turned around and grabbed demi by the neck, pinning her to a wall.

"If you leave me, bad things will happen. This is just the beginning" Wilmer said as she let Demi go. Demi then kicked Wilmer in the crotch area and kneed his face. He then fell to the floor in excruciating pain as Demi pulled him up by his t-shirt and had an open fist.

"Look me up in the eye" Demi said as he did so.

"This is for hitting me" Demi punches him the face.

"This one is for calling me a whore" Demi punched him a second time

"And this one is for Niall" Demi gave a final punch which made Wilmer unconscious. Demi grabbed her phone and dialed 911.

"Hello I have been physically assaulted in my home by the name of Wilmer Valderrama please come quickly I’m in pain" Demi said in a crying voice. She then hung up and looked at Wilmer who was still unconscious. She took out a seat and sat the same position so incase he tried to do anything to hurt her.

She looked at her phone and decided to text Niall.

You’re right”