Part 2

"I missed you too" 

Niall froze for a minute as he gulped the nerves inside his body. When he said that he missed her, it just came out without any thought like a running motor. 

"You do?!" Niall asking just to reasure he heard it right. Demi let go of the hug and looked at Niall straight in the face.

"Well..yeah since we haven’t seen each other in a while." Demi said to Niall as she saw in the corner of her eye was Louis who quickly glanced away chuckling with Liam, probably watching the whole thing unfold.

"Niall, can we talk in private in my dressing roomplease?” Demi said as she started to head backstage. Niall followed seconds later so it wouldn’t be too suspicious. They were on break anyway. The dressing room wasn’t far from the stage but not close to it either. Niall was already in front and knocked on it. 

"It’s already open" Demi yelled out. Niall opened the door and quickly looked around to see if anyone followed. Demi walked to the door and locked it. 

"Why am I here?" Niall questioned Demi. She was leaning on the door as Niall was facing her. He was confused for a minute as he kept staring at Demi, her eyes got watery. 

A tears kept strolling down.

"I don’t know why I’m with him.” Demi said breaking down. Niall looked at her break down with her hands buried in her face. He got closer to her and lifted her chin up. Her eyes were already red and her eye make up was smudged. Niall wiped her tears with his thumbs.

"We promised to be just friends cause he needed help and then" Demi said as she got interrupted by Niall.

"And then what? You running back to him as always right?" Niall said getting annoyed. Demi could tell that he was hurt just by hearing the tone of his voice. 

"Why would get back with him as if you forgot what happened during the summer" Niall said to Demi starting to raise his tone.

"We haven’t talked in a while and you know it. And it’s not like I’m the one claiming to have a new crush on every interview" Demi said getting in Niall’s face.

"I DID THAT FOR YOU! HOW WOULD I LOOK LIKE STILL SAYING YOUR MY CRUSH IF WE KNOWN EACH OTHER FOR A LONG PERIOD OF TIME" Niall yelled out which startled Demi to go sit on the couch. 

Niall starts to continue.

"You don’t think it hurt me once I found out you went back to him even though you know I fell for you? I can’t even look at you without feeling like I’m about to explode because you make me feel nervous inside and out. Every lyric to a song that I sing, It’s to let you know that I still haven’t forgotten about you. Remember that I’m the one who waited a year but obviously you couldn’t.

"HE NEEDED SOMEONE" Demi yelled.

"NO DEMI, YOU’RE TOO ATTACHED TO HIM" Niall yelled back. Demi didn’t know what to say. She was feeling two things so far. Scared and Confused. Scared because she’s never seen Niall so mad and confused because she didn’t know what to do. Wilmer was having his own kind of addiction and he needed Demi more than anything and all of a sudden they clicked again but a few months later in June, Niall and Demi haven’t seen each other in a while and thing happened in The Palace. For now, Demi was silent.

"It doesn’t matter how long it takes for you to come back but mark my words. I swear I’ll be good to you, I’ll love you, like no one else could, but you’d have to give us a chance.” 

Niall said those words which made Demi’s tears stream more.

"Niall, just promise me one thing" Demi said. 

Niall turned back as he was heading to the door. 

"What" Niall said with no emotion.

"Promise me that we’d wait for the right moment and that’ll we’ll make it work. For me.” Demi said holding Niall’s cheek with her hand.

Niall looked at her and leaned in for a peck. It wasn’t long but neither short. It was sweet and also painful at the same time for both of them. After that Niall opened the door and left Demi in the room. She had many things to think about….

PART 3 SAY HEYYYYOOOOOOOO