Author's Note

10-28-18 UPDATE: I say below that I'm not planning on a sequel, but I am now. Coming soon :)

4-26-19 UPDATE: Sequel is officially live - please go continue the story!

I'm feeling really emotional about finishing this story so although I don't normally do author's notes, I wanted to do one here to say thank you to everyone who has read, commented, voted etc. on this story. These characters have been living in my head LITERALLY for eight years and it means the world to me that you guys enjoy them as much as I do. I do not want to be done with these characters so although I don't have another book planned for them at this point in time, I definitely plan to write little extra stories about them, probably in a separate book (ELIXR Stories, or something like that). I've got a few ideas, like Ev, Sean, and Marlowe meeting for the first time at Hogwarts, the first time Marlowe asks Caiti for a kiss, the first time Marlowe gets to play after starting pro-Quidditch, etc. but if you have anything you'd like to see whether that's past, present, or future, let me know and I may do it!

Also, hate to plug my next book, but... please read it. It's different. It's still Harry Potter, but it's different. But also I love it, and these characters (who you've already met briefly, hint, hint) have been in my head even longer than the four in this one. I'm really excited about it, and hope you'll enjoy it as much as you all seem to be enjoying this one. It would be AMAZING to get some repeat readers. I love seeing familiar names coming back every time. You have no idea. It makes my day.  Not sure when exactly I'll start posting again - I've written a lot already, but I'm not writing in order and there are some scenes missing from the beginning for sure. I want to get my timeline down before I start. But expect it soon.

Okay, I think that's all I wanted to say. I love you guys. Thank you, thank you, thank you for the response on this book. It literally makes me so happy to see your comments. You guys are the BEST! 

~Hailey