Sequel!!!

Hello to all my wonderful readers. I just wanted to pop in here after literally forever and say that I have FINALLY uploaded the first chapter of the ELIXR sequel. It's called LUNAR and I'm really excited for you to read it. I hope you'll stick with these characters - the fact that this first book had such a good response is unbelievable to me, because I know what I do within the fanfiction world is a little different. If you do decide to continue reading, I'd love to hear your thoughts! 

Also, disclaimer, absolutely zero promises about the regularity of my posting schedule. I'm in grad school and also working and also writing another book at the same time (the sequel to This Time, Last Time which I also recommend checking out if you haven't already - you'll see some familiar names). But I'll do my best, because I love these four and I know a lot of you grew to love them as well.

Anyway, that's all I had to say. I'm excited to be writing about these characters again!

APRIL 2023 UPDATE: Book 2 has been complete for a few months and I am currently well into posting updates for Book 3, Violet. I am really enjoying writing this one and hope that readers from this book will follow along to the next two installments!