The Nice Guy, The Man Whore and Mr. Popular

I laid there silent and still holding my book with wide eyes.

"I don't have time to do it with you okay." He threw his bags on the floor and went to the bunk bed across from me. "Come back late tonight or something."

Wait a minute! Does he think, I want to.... do IT with him?

Judging by the look on his face he was trying to figure out who I was. Obviously having him screaming at me and being in the same History class with me didn't ring a bell. I just stared at him for maybe a little bit too long than intended but Wow he was attractive! He took off his shirt and lay on the bottom bunk. My jaw dropped at the sight of his smooth looking abs.

"Take a picture it will last longer." He smirked while he closed his eyes with his head facing the bottom of the top bunk. I immediately shut my mouth and returned to my book. Although I wasn't paying attention because I couldn't help but glance at the hot boy laying across from me. After a short while he sat up and observed me. He gave me a thoughtful look. "Why are you still here?" I chose to ignore him and try to focus on my book. "Hello?" I turned my head slowly and bitterly. "You're not much of a talker are you?" I sighed and turned my head back to my not very interesting book. "Who are you anyway?" Once again I kept my mouth shut. "Whatever, why would I care about some nobody's name." He chuckled.

Ouch. I don't know why but it felt like a slap right to the face to hear those words from him. The reason, was completely unknown to me. Especially because what else was I to expect? Noah was the jerk of the school. He stood up (still shirtless) and looked at the walls. "Justin Bieber?" He pointed to the poster of him dancing. "These are coming down!" I literally jumped off the top bunk and glared intensely at him.

Nobody, takes down MY Justin Bieber posters. NO-BO-DY!

"Are these yours?" He laughs before he pauses in thought. "Is this your room as well?"

Took him long enough.

"I get why you don't talk." He smirked leaving my Justin Bieber posters and going to lay back down on the bed. "I have that effect on people. Especially girls, or nerds such as yourself."

I chose to ignore that comment. Noah was going to wreck my whole plan. "Why aren't you going rock climbing like everyone else?"

You would think that after a while he would get that I'm not going to talk.

"Oh yeah you don't speak." He chuckled "Just make sure you stay quiet tonight okay. I have friends coming over here."

Friends? No thats even worse. I'm going to have the whole popular group in the same room as me. People are going to wonder about Noah and I being in the same room for 5 whole days.

"And don't even think about telling anyone about this." His smirk turned into a nasty glare. "About the little get together I'm having and about sharing a room with, you."

Trust me, that was the last thing on my agenda.

The rest of the day Noah kept coming in and out of the room with drinks he probably stole from the kitchen in the cafeteria. Every time he came in I wouldn't speak like I did with everybody else. I think it was starting to piss him off but why would I care.

Evening soon approached and I was laying in my spot on the top bunk.

"Okay these seriously need to go." He said referring to my posters once again. "And so do you for the rest of the night." I only looked at him and got my phone from under my pillow.

Suddenly a knock sounded at the door. Noah swore under his breath and the door opened to reveal Tyler and boy I didn't know. Who am I kidding I didn't even know anyone.