Breaking the Ego of Mr Popular

Winter's POV

A few hours later I woke up very tired. It was now 7:30 am and I scanned the room taking in my surroundings. It seemed pretty quiet then I noticed the TV was on.

Who turned it on?

I peered down to the person watching the tiny television. Noah was sitting on a chair watching the small TV in the corner drinking some juice from a plastic cup with his feet on the small wooden table in front of him.

"Morning Princess." He greeted focusing his eyes on the TV.

I remained silent as I went down the ladder to get off the bunk bed and went to my bag to get my tooth brush and my other hygiene equipment. Without even greeting him I just went straight into the bathroom. I went to the basin and brushed my teeth examining my zombie looking face. I had dark shadows beneath my eyes, my hair was all over the place and I just looked an absolute mess. Once that was done I turned the shower tap on and stripped off my clothes and entered into the warm water.

While the water was pouring over me I began thinking about last night, when Noah came onto my bed. When he said he wanted to apologise it really took me by surprise. It really puzzled me why he wanted to be nice to me.

As I stepped out of the shower I realised...I didn't bring a dry towel or my clothes. I don't even know what made me be so forgetful but all I knew was; I was naked and soaking wet.

What do I do? What do I do? What do I do?

Maybe you should ask-?

NO! You will not ask for Noah's help! Not today, Not tomorrow Not in a million Years!

Well I can't just stay here forever!

Winter just ask him. I even said he seemed like a nice person - to be fair I was half asleep.

Just do it you little wimp! You are freezing cold and you are wet without clothes or a towel, He is your only hope. 

"Noah!"

Bad idea! Bad idea! Abort. Abort. Abort!

"Yeah?" His deep voice spoke from the other side of the room. "And by the way hurry up! Magic like this doesn't just happen!"

"I uh, forgot my towel and clothes in there," I shyly and quietly answered feeling more and more stupid with every word. "Could you um, get them for me please?"

I heard a little chuckle of laughter come from the other side and he answered back with a quick okay. After a minute or so there was a knock on the door. I gasped surprised for some reason that he actually got them for me.

"Here, open the door, I won't peak."

I slowly went to open the door hiding behind the door to hide my unclothed body and taking the folded clothes in Noah's soft hands.

"Thanks." I murmured closing the door and examining the clothing Noah picked out for me.

I looked over the clothing he got and saw my purple towel, a white top with a purple heart in the middle, denim mid thigh shorts my normal white converse shoes, and my bra and underwear?

It was then that it synced in, Noah saw all the contents of my bag, including my bra and underwear. He knew what underwear I was wearing!

I dried myself up quickly and put my clothes on. I looked myself in the mirror wondering why a guy could look so much better than me without even trying.

Noah's manly physic was imprinted in my mind. His pretty hair, his perfect jaw line, his pretty hazel eyes, his perfect abs. He was just so good looking, it was annoying.