Ditching With Mr. Popular

As the game progressed I could feel myself becoming more and more enraged. I was avoiding all eye contact with Noah, because every time I glanced in his direction he would give me the same bewildered expression he gave me before.

Ugh, I was so mad. I wanted to smash his head into a brick. I mean, I get it, you thought the kiss was bad, but at least be descent enough to move on from it, or not stare at me with the same perplexed expression. Please? Just so I don't feel like more of a complete and utter loser.

I was getting tired of the game, especially since I had to constantly watch Noah and Stephanie make out. Whenever Noah spun the bottle it landed on one of Steph's minions and of course they had to dare him to kiss her.

I stood myself up, and as I was about to go to the fridge to quench my thirst and down all of my regrets in a cup of ice cold water, I was stopped.

"Where the hell are you going?" Noah's now firm and slightly agitated voice sounded. Why the heck was he pissed off? 

"If it's all the same to you," I began with a bit more sass than intended, "I'm just gonna take 5 steps this way, and get myself some water." Before I could even see his expression, I turned on my heels to the fridge. To say the least, I wasn't one bit nervous about speaking to him like that. It just seemed to flow out of my mouth before I could process it. Plus he was getting on my nerves. As I was pouring the water into a cup I heard Stephanie mumble something to Noah. 

"What is this girl still doing here?" she asked. "You aren't having sex with her are you?" My eyes widened and I almost dropped the cup on the floor.

"Babe relax," He objected, thankfully. "Obviously not, have you seen her."

..... wow!

Now don't get me wrong, I had no intentions of getting down and dirty with Noah, or anyone for that matter, but hearing him say such harsh words only solidified the reason for why he was known as the schools dirty ass whole.

I took a breath in and out, to calm myself down. This is what he does. He's mean, rude and extremely narcissistic.

 He glanced in my direction and rather than choosing to reply to his comment I simply glared at him in response as I drank my water. I placed my cup back down and headed for my bunk bed. "I'm not playing anymore." I announced as I climbed up the ladder.

Tyler looked at me with a frown, "But why?"

"Who cares, let her leave," Noah interjected "Now we can actually have fun." he continued, barely above a whisper.

"Asshole." I said to myself, sparking a chuckle from Alexis who heard me.

"What did you call me?" Noah glared up at me.

"Nothing at all." I rolled my eyes and tried to consume myself in the piece of technology in my hand.

"Ignore her, she's just jealous." Stephanie chimed. I rolled my eyes. That seemed to be the most typical thing for a girl like her would say. She began  wrapping her arms around Noah, however he stood himself up and headed for the chair at the table. He took out his phone and began vigorously tapping the screen, leaving Stephanie sprawled on the floor in confusion.

What an asshole. He just doesn't care about anybody.

From the corner of my eye I saw him looking at me. I could almost feel his gaze and when I looked at him it was as if his eyes hadn't moved from his screen. I pushed the thought aside thinking I probably just imagined him looking at me. 

Assuming that Noah wasn't playing anymore, Stephanie decided to out herself from the game also, and much like a domino, everyone else began dropping from the game.