Walking With Mr. Popular

When we got back it was about lunch time. We sat down outside the cafeteria on a small patch of grass underneath a big oak tree.

"That was the biggest waste of my time." Stephanie said with a fold of her arms.

"Well no one asked you to come," Lexi said with a fake smile, which Stephanie rolled her eyes to.

Stephanie looked at Noah who was tapping on his phone. "Who are you talking to?" she asked but Noah ignored her. "Noah?" No answer. "Noah?" I watched as she put her hands on his shoulders and used her fingers to try and move his head towards her to gain his attention. "Babe?"

"I'm not talking to anyone Stephanie!" He finally answered out of irritation. Stephanie looked shaken as she placed her hand on her chest. She looked around at the rest of us as her cheeks went slightly red.

How awkward.

She looked back at Noah who was frustratedly tapping on his phone and scratching his head.

"Noah...?" she spoke as a final attempt to gain his attention.

"I'll call you tonight, you can go." Noah shooed her away and like a little puppy she obeyed and headed for the cafeteria.

"You're an asswhole." Tyler shook his head with a light chuckle.

Caleb shook his head also, "But you already know she's gonna come running back."

"What can I say, I'm addictive," Noah shrugged. "Like a drug."

I scoffed. How conceited.

"Pretty boy Noah, can never commit to one chick." Caleb sang with a wriggle of his fingers

Noah rolled his eyes. "You sleep around just as much as I do idiot." Noah retorted with a laugh.

"But I don't string girls along," Caleb shot back with a satisfied grin which turned to a smirk. "When girls come to me, it's for one thing and one thing only." He bit his lip and thrusted in his spot.

"You're both whores!" Tyler said with a cheeky side glance, causing the two of them to turn to him with raised eyebrows.

"Shut the fuck up Tyler!" The two boys said in unison.

I looked at Alexis and she appeared to be enjoying their conversation. As was I. They were really quite entertaining.

"What was the name of the last girl you had in your room?" Caleb asked Tyler and we all raised our eyebrows in curiosity.

Tyler's eyes widened before he looked to the sky and tried to remember. "Um..." After another 30 seconds we all concluded that he had no idea what the girl's name was.

I was quite surprised. Tyler didn't seem like that type of person, but to be fair I'd only known him for a couple of days.

"Okay, okay!" Alexis finally chimed in with her hands waving around and wide intrigued eyes. "Which one of you have slept with the most girls?"

"Caleb!" Noah and Tyler answered as Caleb smirked and nodded.

"It's true. I'm kind of a slut." Caleb said with a puffed out chest.

"He really is." Tyler laughed.

"What can I say?" Caleb shrugged and winked at Alexis.