If

If only this world gives me the whole fucking lot in your arms, I'd throw myself damn hard. If only each dress I imagined myself wearing fades from your beauty, I'll nourish my biceps with each look. If every sonnet I compose traces it's own trajectory into your heart and penetrates more to your tissues , I shall surrender . If loving you is a sin , I'll lead my feet to Hell. If kissing you is a crime against the tweets of sanity, I'll imprison myself between the eternity of your nectar lips and press more until they sentence me to death. If nudity with you is like the Original Sin , mind me not naked for I love disobedience . If you offer me a kiss,I'll need another to wake. If only I wasn't an English major who cherishes words beyond every measure, if only I wasn't a hormonal wreck , but unfortunately I'm all of these together;weak when it comes to you. If just my "ifs" run not out of me , I'll press kisses to every atom of your existence . How would I start after shitting the whole business of my love? There is still a bucket load to reveal . Loving you is the best task destiny has assigned me and I work on it with all the vigour I have, give it this heavenly bliss, I accomplish it with fucking pleasure, I set it to perfection knowing that the whole lot of it is damn hot especially when it turns to you, I damn surrender , kneel to you , shout your name as the only perfection I set my eyes at. I look and gaze and realise that behind your green eyes lie wonders only me recognise . You've been the food I eat, the prayers I make, the whole literary works I scribe ...you've been everything , this very cute everything . How much I can love you can't be determined by accurate mathematical calculations, how much I can hug you defy the laws of physics, the friction , the pressure, all against Newton's estimations, a value which exists not on the scale of numbers. And what about time with you? That complex combination of every element of seconds, minutes , hours, days , weeks, months, years.. They form eternity which the theory of Relativity stands perplexed in front. No form of engineering, mechanical , civil , agronomy , architecture can depict the ecstasy of loving you. I wonder, can all the knowledge of the mechanics you know fix a rusty tank like me which has withered between eternity and beyond, between the nails, screws , hammers, drills.. Between your fucking arms and luscious lips.. Let me kiss each lock of your hair, if not each hair alone so as to pay you a little of the love you deserve ..if ever I would be given the chance to not just be naked but to shed my skin for you and appear with the very lucid flesh of mine,  I would you know be always yours. I know your hands can caress me fucking well and I wish I'd be to the move. I like it so damn much when I sit alone in my room , at the corner of my bed glancing at the pillow and I dive deep and crave deeper the scent of you, and it doesn't cease here but ascends further to the most innocent aspects of us together.. Loosening my bra unawarely, shivering , getting awesome goosebumps ... I damn can't help it...my bra falls on the floor and some other stuff follows and I feel my breasts caressing your back, almost becoming one. My hands directly above the buttons of your jeans, hovering between the zipper, belt and some other decorating metals on the side of the pockets . You see me looking at the area between the belt and the zipper ..you guess the fucking look of mine as an indication of a cat ready to grab the prey . But you seem hard to get ..hard enough for me to insist on pursuing . The endless pursuit of happiness together. You turn your head and burry it between the opening of my breasts.. Just the area that separates them. You caress my tissues and inhale my fresh skin to nourish your lungs ,you insert your nose deep in my flesh and crave my perfume beyond your lungs and here I stare at you damn wild and feel my hands moving endlessly . Now you raise your head but you seem intoxicated unable to hold position of where to rest your eyes. Your face Angelic and your Aura vibrant , energetic ,electrical and fiery warming my nudity . I say ,we haven't started yet... I whisper few little dirty words into your ears like the music of Beethoven , thus  melting your ear drums so as you become deaf but not of listening to the only tune and melody ,to the only language you and I use to communicate . The only language that none but us comprehend . I am solely awake for you, ready to stay awake forever. With me , there is no need to withdrawal into your own thoughts ..to YouTube caressing videos because I am and soon enough your never ending live movie. I approach closer and closer and closer till there is no space for any atom to add, my nose stuck to yours and my lips-shit -doing their job. And how glamorous ,ravishing ,mesmeric it is . You drool and I suck the nectar with so a lusty attitude . My lips the mistress of yours , I press, clutch and can no longer detach.. Fucking is us and damn I can't give an image like that of the Monalisa coz fuck, the beauty and sexiness of such lips hamper me, my pen babe the bitch of your thoughts ,the real ones. You caress my tongue , I faint , you take the lead and I feel your entire mouth tender on mine. What a scene no artist can depict with full details. You hear me from above -how fucking I cherish you-my body paralysed , I can't resist . My lips numb and I ask for more. All that you have given me is insufficient , not at all satisfactory . I have an insatiable thirst for you that not even sleeping together could satisfy. What the fuck I'm writing! Oh babe ,what has driven me to write at such a time when even Mephistophelian thoughts surrender to sleep. Babe,babe, have compassion on my poor nerves,they stand no more . You have become the nightmarish I favour it's visit at every horny night where my thoughts carry me to a place I please you endlessly . Oh my sexy like hell bastard ,you fire me fucking hot as hot as lava or the sun or any object with intense heat. It's primary your hotness I add,it's sort of total awesome fuck that blinds me . Can I spit a confession in the midst of this shit? What else? You are so handsome with those green stunning eyes that glitter as the devil's , I don't get haggard of staring at them whether intentionally or unwillingly . And if you would count how many times I lost thought in your profile , you'll never -I swear by your charm- you'll give a definite wrong guess. Babe, I don't believe I have ever met a more physically alluring person who is more acutely aware of his own physical attractiveness . Your eyes are the most glamorous creation on this divine earth , I'll love you ten years before the Flood if only eternity gives me a chance . Your eyes are insomnia of the kind I prefer ,they set me on a trip to wonderland where I can perpetually rest. You've got those eyes babe to torture me and you damn use them well. You have mastered the art of seduction ,your eyes speak it all my sole galaxy of magnanimity . Babe , my well built tank of perfection , with those  glorious , honouring and twinkling five stars on your shoulders , my war fare engineer of every orgasm you made me ultimately enjoy. You are and will eternally remain the mighty star-crossed love of my life.