Meant

I am meant to be yours my sweet ,fluffy, delicate pillow. I am meant to crack your bones between my arms and squeeze your lips tightly. I want to extract your taste buds so I'll be able to know what my kiss tastes from your perspective . I am meant to kiss you each and every single part of every fraction of a second. I am meant to tell you that the video you sent me upon having you change T-shirt after another teased me to Hell. It was flirting in nature. You so well show up those layered muscles near your biceps. And my name at the back of your neck tattooed with my favourite colour ,beneath it a complete depiction so well forged of my kiss biting each atom that constitutes your extraordinary stature . How could I not pant like a dog chasing a small cute bunny ? Or how can I not sigh and hope to deliver the sound with the vibrations of the unfeelable tictonic plates that shiver from the slightest stimulus . Now my heart is rattling and my body contains the harshest earthquake . I'm drooling over a glimpse from that sexiness . The green with those eyes of yours shivers my petals and I pray for a sting . Oh gosh..blouse after another and my funeral shall be today. But no, I wish to hear your voice , to come over Yorkshire , to penetrate the depths of my callus sight. Fairness of yours "boy my greatness" and shape my feminine clit into a position that suits that lovely flesh of yours.