Goodbye

Five hundred and one youthful roses You will lay on my coffin in remembrance of things past. Each petal carries an attribute of You , You will place them on my death bed . You only . That's my sole will. When I close my eyes and be unwillingly blind and void of Your greenery , You will know I perpetually loved the pilgrim soul in you. Is there any way of loving that would make parting no sorrow at all? .
Beloved, that I can write so to you,--think what it means; what you have made me come through in the way of love, that this, which I could not have dreamed before, comes from me with the thought of you! You told me to be still--to let you "worship": I was to write back acceptance of all your dear words. Are you never to be at my feet, you ask? Indeed, dearest, I do not know how, for I cannot move from where I am! Do you feel where my thoughts kiss you? From my coffin where I never rest in peace I send you an unreciprocated lingering kiss to your lips and I bow and whisper how much I miss you, I ask The Lord to quench the thirst of my spirit with the company of yours. The choir sings our favourite melody and recites the eulogy in reminiscence of the heart you won't be able to mend. Broken I am eternally.

The note hasn't been removed since my heart's endeavour to erase your name ,but how can I do so with the knowledge that destiny is greater, much mightier than my ability to delete you? You are so well embedded within my spirit - perpetually

The note hasn't been removed since my heart's endeavour to erase your name ,but how can I do so with the knowledge that destiny is greater, much mightier than my ability to delete you? You are so well embedded within my spirit - perpetually . Dear of all . Come back and read the book of our love again . In your name I end this script.