1 Block of Ice

Ashton Desmond POV (at last)

The mirror in my bedroom showed my reflection as I was standing shirtless in front of it and what I saw was new tattoos. That guy left red marks on my body last night. Lots of it

Kellin Hart… Kellin…

I was so embarrassed. He really did it. HE DID IT. He really…I just don’t expect him to do it considering he’s a straight, hot, asshole … guy that I’ve fallen for. And I actually fall for him that I uttered the words I swore I won’t said so easily. He can casually said he wanted to do it. What the hell?...

Just thinking about what happened last turned my temperature high. Oh! then I realised something. He did pleased me...but I didn't get the chance to taste his...

Ahh!!! Stop it dirty mind. I shrugged it off.

I remembered my brother, Zack used to say to me;

“Someday, someone will make you happy. Forget how fucked up our family is. Forget how mum had left us and treated us like we never existed  and forget you sadness. You’ll stop hurting yourself when that special someone walk into your life.”

He used to say that a lot to me. He realised that I’m more attracted to guys. Mentally and physically. Yet, he stayed by my side, always and with Liverpool tag line, he would say, "You'll Never Walk Alone". Until…he left me. It’s just me, alone against the world now . He had left me to walk this earth with only our memories.

Quickly I rushed to the washroom and took a shower. After spending almost 30 minutes in the shower I paced to my closet. What should I wear?.

Damn it Ash. It’s just a date with him. WELL NO!

He’s not going to look and compliment me anyway. Why does these kind of thoughts even lingered inside my head. Plus, he make us skipped school. Because he’s so comfortable to sleep with I ended up overslept.

Grrr… Whatever. I’ll just wear something I’m comfortable with. I took out a grey Cotton On long sleeve shirt with a big round neck that shows my collar bones paired with a black man’s tank top to be worn inside. I’m gay alright. I’m definitely gay today because this is my date with Kellin. I grabbed my black skinny Levi’s and put it on before I put on my dark blue Converse. I love Converse and Vans I could marry just them.

Kellin bought me a purple Converse for my birthday. It was on  my right size, I wondered how he knew. I'll save that special sneakers for other occasion. I can't wear it now. It will only showed how I started to like him.

I checked my wrist watch. 10 minutes before the hour he said he’ll come. He said he’s going to take me somewhere. I have no idea where and he didn’t have a car. Don’t tell me we’re going to go by bus? Or…

~Now I know

~That I can’t make you stay

~But where’s your heart

(MCR- Famous Last Word)

Was  that my phone ringing? I took out my phone and looked the caller id.

>My Guardian Angel< CALLING

Who the hell changed the settings in my phone? I slide the phone's screen.

“Heyy, are you done ?” I know this persuasive voice.

“Kellin? Did you change my phone setting without my permission?” I spat.

“Did I? I’m at your front door. I’ll wait you outside kay?”

He disconnected.

I stared at my phone, disbelieve. So!! He changed the ring tone himself. How the hell he knew my password? Well...its my birthday date. He could have guessed it. If it’s anyone else, they’ll be done for. I was about to be angry at him but I couldn’t.  The first reason was it was him. The second was, that ring tone is my favourite song from a band I totally love. He’s forgiven for now.