☆Melted☆

[18+ contain sexual descriptions]

"Hey, is it true?" Gabe asked when Coach blew the whistle, indicating a 10 minutes break for the Boxing Club members.

"What?" Kellin said as he pop up a 100plus and started to wolf it down . Gabe did the same.

"Well, about you and that cold guy... Ashton"

Kellin almost choked. He never thought it would spread so fast, it has only been 3 weeks they've been dating and they have done it so very discretely so there will be no complication , considering their relationship was what most people call 'forbidden'.

"Who said?" Kellin said, trying to sound calm.

Gabe sneered. " Everyone was talking about it today, you know. They even had it up in the twitter. Even in Facebook. And, they make a vote. Something about true or not"

-Society these days. Always using the social networks to 'discuss' other's affairs. The first day I got transferred to this school I already had my pictures during Gym class and Chemistry class illegally put up on the twitter by someone and were spread around the school. The life of a 'celebrity', Kellin thought.-

"What do you think? Am I?" Kellin shot the question, as he looked into Gabe's eyes, trying to shut more question from Gabe. He had not been in twitter for a while since he had so much fun with his little love life secret.

Gabe sensed the message he sent that he quickly diverted his eyes.

"I dunno. But rumours won't start if..."

"Gabe," Kellin interrupted.

"Yes?"

"You should care less about it,"

"Ha-ha..." Gabe forced a laugh as Kellin smiled and marched towards the punching bag. He wanted some piece of mind, but people seem cannot leave him alone and worse, his greatest enemy was approaching him with the usual immense smirk.

"Kellin, don't forget we have a extra hour of practice. For your training."

"I know," he said bitterly. He stared at the hanging punching bag and imagine that it was Ryan as he throw punches with all his might, repeatedly.

"Woah, relax. Don't take your burning desires on that poor thing,"

Kellin tried to pay no attention to the douchebag. He had enough of that man and Kellin shuddered when the nightmare involving Ryan passed by his head.

"And, you seem to have fun with him,"

"Mind your own business, asshole." Kellin spat. That man has always agitated him. More than anyone else.

Ryan shrugged and took steps towards Kellin.

"Asshole? I would like to have yours shoved in with my-"

"Shut up. Or you'll regret you ever spoke to me!" Kellin roared his eyes look sharp and Ryan stepped back. He's not stupid enough to fight with him now. It'll just create a probability Kellin qualification to the tournament to be cancelled. He know well enough and he don't want it.

"Alright-easy boy..."

"Hoy what's wit da ruckus the're?!" Coach yelled from the changing room.

The Boxing club members were looking, looking forward for a fight between the two top boxer in the club.

"Nothing," Kellin hissed and went to the changing room. He's done for now. He don't feel like training and he decided to head home as fast as he can. He can care less about the extra training. After a quick shower, Kellin was walking in haste exiting the gym when coach stopped him.