Chapter One

(don't know how long I'll make this story)

Bts had just finished a concert and were getting ready for the signing afterwards. Jin and rapmonster were talking to the cameraman on how they thought the day went. " Ah I think everyone did great...oh god I hope I didn't mess up" Jin says replaying the practice rehearsal memories in is head as he fell over quite a few times. Rapmonster placed his arm around  Jin " no we all did our best and army liked it so we did good".

Of into the distance was Jimin having his make-up reapplied. He scrunched his face due to being forced to watch Jhope and V  have a dance off. Jungkook laughed at all the bad dance moves with a juice box In his hand. Suga slowly walks over and informs them that the signing is in half an hour. But to his annoyance Jhope starts dancing very close to him. "Get any closer horse face and I'll break you" Jhope slowly moves away still dancing like a maniac.

A female worker walked up towards Rapmonster and Jin with a clipboard in her hand. Checking it before she tells them " the signing will start in 5 so we need to get you all behind the back so you can get to your seats.....oh and try not to work up the fans" she says turning and flicking her hair as she walked towards a door and held it open waiting. "Let's a go" Jin shouts picking up his Mario pen. Jungkook slowly finishes his juice and they all make there way there.

Standing behind the curtain all they could hear was the screams and chanting of fans waiting for their idols. V leans his head on jungkook while they wait. "I can't wait to see all of them" Jimin says practically jumping up and down only to get Suga to place his arms on his shoulders to stop him. "same seeing them all happy makes me happy" he says removing his hands. The lady from before stood next to the curtain and whispered "okay come on" as she held it open for them to walk out.

There eyes filled with all smiling and excited fans as they walked to there seats. "Hello everyone, how are you?" Rapmonster just about manages to shout over the screams. They all take there seats and wait for the first fan to come forward, doing so V and Jungkook start to poke one another but found it hard as Jin was between them. Realising this Jin stands and tells V  "sit here so I can sit next to rapmon" saying this Jin knew it wouldn't sound as though he wanted them to be together. However due to doing this a few people scream "Namjin!!" Out but he decides to just go with and shows RM his cool pen.

The first fan is let up on the raised floor and she slowly walks over to Rapmonster with a huge grin. But tears rolled down her eyes as she had a reason why she was here not like any other, she was giving up on everything she had. She sits down and handed over a book however Jin grabbed her arm " you shouldn't do this to yourself please stop". More tears fell but this moment gave her a reason a reason not to give up. When she got to V and Jungkook they both tried their hardest to make her laugh as for them seeing a fan sad makes them sad.

Nether the less, more fans came and went all wanting a signature and some even getting an extra smile. Fanboys and fangirls all showing how much bts means to them, and how happy they are to just be apart of Army.

~A/N~
Sorry it's short or is it okay, I'll never know. I hope you liked the first chapter I am new to this so sorry for mistakes. Hope.you enjoyed.
~Ashkook_Via